Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pat Kiernan Interview  (Read 1612 times)

mmb5

Pat Kiernan Interview
« on: March 18, 2009, 01:17:57 PM »
Linky.  Choices are interesting but probably impossible.

--Mike
Portions of this post not affecting the outcome have been edited or recreated.

Matt Ottinger

Pat Kiernan Interview
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 03:15:56 PM »
[quote name=\'mmb5\' post=\'210656\' date=\'Mar 18 2009, 01:17 PM\'] Choices are interesting but probably impossible.[/quote]
After naming Richard Dawson, George Clooney and Katie Couric, I love that his comment about Letterman is "it's not likely that he'd agree to do it".
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

Jeremy Nelson

Pat Kiernan Interview
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 05:00:00 PM »
It was funny that he picked Miss Teen South Carolina, basically fulfilling the requirement of the "ditz seat". I had just about forgotten about her until I read this. Now my head hurts again :)

One of the things they did right with Game Show Marathon is that they picked a pretty good panel for Match Game.  I recall Betty White, George Foreman, Adrienne Curry, Adam Carolla, and Kathy Griffin, but the last name eludes me.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

Marc412

Pat Kiernan Interview
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 05:05:18 PM »
Bruce Vilanch, I think it was, RC.

Jimmy Owen

Pat Kiernan Interview
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 05:14:53 PM »
Katie as a new-millennium Joyce Bulifant?
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

BrandonFG

Pat Kiernan Interview
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 05:32:24 PM »
[quote name=\'rollercoaster87\' post=\'210675\' date=\'Mar 18 2009, 05:00 PM\']
One of the things they did right with Game Show Marathon is that they picked a pretty good panel for Match Game.  I recall Betty White, George Foreman, Adrienne Curry, Adam Carolla, and Kathy Griffin, but the last name eludes me.
[/quote]
Bruce Vilanch (I cheated and looked at Wiki).

I thought that the Marathon was prolly one of the better MG productions since the 70s version went off the air. Speaking of, is the TBS version ever going to premiere? Proposed host Andrew Daly now co-stars in HBO's new show Eastbound and Down, but don't think it would stop him should MG ever go any further...
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!