Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: When Did This Air?  (Read 1539 times)

gamed121683

When Did This Air?
« on: April 17, 2009, 11:14:12 PM »
To those who are taping and archiving The $25,000 Pyramid reruns presently airing on GSN, you might be able to help with out with the following. I'm trying to figure out the exact date this one episode aired. All I know is that the guests are Patty Duke & Nipsey Russell, it aired b/w Sept. 9th-Sept 13, 1985 (Thanks, xanfan.com) and the quatrain Nipsey gives at the start of show went like this:

"Pyramid is the best show on TV,
Dick Clark is surely the best MC
They won the Emmy, they pay a high fee
How about a few bucks for the audience and me?"

I hope someone out there can help me figure out what date this show aired. Also, is it just me or did they skip an episode or two from this Duke/Russell week?

Thanks!

Winkfan

When Did This Air?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 07:30:26 PM »
Yep, they only skipped two installments of that Patty/Nipsey week.

I thought Nipsey should have ended his poem this way: How about 25 grand each for Patty and me?

Cordially,
Tammy

P.S. Don't some of you think that a few of Nipsey's poems sound as timely today as when he first said them? Especially the ones having to do with the ecomony.....
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 10:11:36 PM by Winkfan »
In Loving Memory: Dolores "Roxanne" Rosedale (1929-2024) & Peter Marshall (1926-2024)

Tony Peters

• Here is your first subject. GO!
When Did This Air?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 12:19:52 PM »
[quote name=\'Winkfan\' post=\'213540\' date=\'Apr 19 2009, 06:30 PM\']
P.S. Don't some of you think that a few of Nipsey's poems sound as timely today as when he first said them? Especially the ones having to do with the ecomony.....
[/quote]
Need I even mention Congress?;)
Sometimes I find myself missing the days when cats ruled the internet...