Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Second Chance opening music...  (Read 3191 times)

Kevin Prather

Second Chance opening music...
« on: October 26, 2003, 11:00:22 PM »
80stvthemes.com recently put the Second Chance theme song on there site. I think this is the closing music, since it is quite different from the opening music heard on the SC clip I downloaded.

So my question...is the opening music available? If so, where/how may I acquire it?

Brandon Brooks

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2003, 11:33:51 PM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Oct 26 2003, 11:00 PM\'] 80stvthemes.com recently put the Second Chance theme song on there site. I think this is the closing music, since it is quite different from the opening music heard on the SC clip I downloaded.

So my question...is the opening music available? If so, where/how may I acquire it? [/quote]
 I can't answer your question, since I don't have the opening music, but that site hasn't been updated in literally years (I'm not complaining, but it hasn't).

Brandon Brooks

calliaume

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2003, 10:09:29 AM »
Haven't seen the show in years (obviously), but my recollection was the opening and closing themes were the same.

BrandonFG

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2003, 12:30:43 PM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Oct 26 2003, 11:00 PM\'] 80stvthemes.com recently put the Second Chance theme song on there site. I think this is the closing music, since it is quite different from the opening music heard on the SC clip I downloaded.

So my question...is the opening music available? If so, where/how may I acquire it? [/quote]
 Over at gscentral.net, there's a video clip from the intro. It sounded just like the closing.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2003, 01:02:02 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Oct 27 2003, 10:30 AM\'] Over at gscentral.net, there's a video clip from the intro. It sounded just like the closing. [/quote]
 I couldn't find this. Am I blind? Could someone direct me to where this clip might be? :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Brandon Brooks

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2003, 01:26:52 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Oct 27 2003, 01:02 PM\']
I couldn't find this. Am I blind? Could someone direct me to where this clip might be? :) [/quote]
 Yes, you are... a blind lemon...  :-)

It's actually kinda hidden behind the Classic PYL page.  The Second Chance page is here.

Brandon Brooks

BrandonFG

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2003, 04:54:57 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Oct 27 2003, 01:02 PM\'] [quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Oct 27 2003, 10:30 AM\'] Over at gscentral.net, there's a video clip from the intro. It sounded just like the closing. [/quote]
I couldn't find this. Am I blind? Could someone direct me to where this clip might be? :) [/quote]
 My bad...I forgot to mention it was on the Second Chance page, as Brandon B. noted.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

Jim

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2003, 09:29:13 PM »
The beginning and ending music is, as I recall, basically the same.  The music used in the middle (when the players turned to face the board which opened from the middle) and right after the game ended, is different.  IMHO, this middle music is much better.  BTW, SC was one of my favorite shows when it first aired.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2003, 09:36:54 PM »
They aren't quite the same. The opening music has this sort of "tuning up" feel to it.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2003, 09:37:14 PM by whoserman »