Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ABC Millionaire  (Read 1712 times)

rwalker

ABC Millionaire
« on: May 11, 2009, 02:20:40 PM »
Per Buzzerblog, it appears they are looking for contestants. If I read everything correctly, they will be eventually hitting some cities to do this. It doesn't say specifically if they'll use the phone number or not. I certainly hope they would consider that also, you get a good cross section of the USA doing so that way. If they get within 300 miles of me, I'm there.

goongas

ABC Millionaire
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 06:32:01 PM »
They will audition for both primetime and syndicated WWTBAM at the same time, so it looks like there probably will not be a phone game.

calliaume

ABC Millionaire
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 09:49:37 AM »
[quote name=\'rwalker\' post=\'215400\' date=\'May 11 2009, 01:20 PM\']Per Buzzerblog, it appears they are looking for contestants. If I read everything correctly, they will be eventually hitting some cities to do this. It doesn't say specifically if they'll use the phone number or not. I certainly hope they would consider that also, you get a good cross section of the USA doing so that way. If they get within 300 miles of me, I'm there.[/quote]
Would love to finally do this.  I don't live in NYC now, of course, but I have lots of friends to crash with, and I've been dying for an excuse to get out to Citi Field.

Let's see:  $1,000 level and the trip pays for itself, $32,000 and we pay off most non-house debts...

MrBuddwing

ABC Millionaire
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 12:20:59 PM »
According to the Meredith Millionaire Web site, they're auditioning people for both shows starting next Monday.