Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for some help....  (Read 1136 times)

bwood

Looking for some help....
« on: September 28, 2009, 07:15:58 PM »
So....I'm getting married this Saturday and my fiance and I have been brainstorming on how we should introduce the wedding party. I ran by her the idea of a TPiR-style intro and she seemed intrigued by it. My idea is to have the party strategically placed around the reception hall and have them all "Come on down" then introduce her and I as the "stars" with the main theme. The problem is, I don't think the DJ could handle it properly and do it how it should be done. The idea I came up with was to pre-record it, and just have the DJ play it when we arrive. Usually I would handle any VO duties, but that just wouldn't be right to announce our own wedding. So, I thought I would come to everyone here and see if anyone could possibly help me out. It's really simple, just the opening COD cue and main theme. I have all of the names of the wedding party and a sort of "script" to go by. I know there are quite a few people here who have good "pipes" so if anyone can help me out and make me an mp3 it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Kevin Prather

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 07:23:20 PM »
Paging Randy West. Paging Randy West.

chad1m

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 08:12:00 PM »
I don't know if my voice is the one you'd want, but I wouldn't mind doing it. I would be able to edit it well, too. :)

SamPrainito

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 09:22:56 PM »
I'm a wedding reception DJ in the St. Louis area.  Email the script to sam@archrivalscompany.com and I'll see what I can do!

-Sam