Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: PYL Video Game  (Read 1689 times)

Jumpondees

PYL Video Game
« on: November 22, 2009, 01:26:32 PM »
I don't think search was my friend here because I had not seen any mention of it, but has anyone played the PYL video game since it's release?  Is this something that I should rush right out and get, or should I wait for it to hit the bargain bin?  

Any opinions?

curtking

PYL Video Game
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 02:35:32 PM »
[quote name=\'Jumpondees\' post=\'231055\' date=\'Nov 22 2009, 01:26 PM\']I don't think search was my friend here because I had not seen any mention of it, but has anyone played the PYL video game since it's release?  Is this something that I should rush right out and get, or should I wait for it to hit the bargain bin?  

Any opinions?[/quote]
Hopefully, this will help.  It's the "More new GS games coming soon" thread.  Start at the bottom of Page 139 and read from there.

More new GS games coming soon

Curt

Jumpondees

PYL Video Game
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 12:00:57 AM »
[quote name=\'curtking\' post=\'231058\' date=\'Nov 22 2009, 02:35 PM\'][quote name=\'Jumpondees\' post=\'231055\' date=\'Nov 22 2009, 01:26 PM\']I don't think search was my friend here because I had not seen any mention of it, but has anyone played the PYL video game since it's release?  Is this something that I should rush right out and get, or should I wait for it to hit the bargain bin?  

Any opinions?[/quote]
Hopefully, this will help.  It's the "More new GS games coming soon" thread.  Start at the bottom of Page 139 and read from there.

More new GS games coming soon

Curt
[/quote]

Thanks!  I knew there was a thread on the games in general, I just couldn't find it.