Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bob Barker donates $3 million to help injured troops  (Read 5600 times)

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

Craig Karlberg

Bob Barker donates $3 million to help injured troops
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 04:14:36 AM »
I guess that spat with Betty White leading up to the GSN Awards may've forced "the World's Greatest MC" to "change tactics" a bit.  Still, it doesn't change my position that Barker's fighting a "lost cause" as far as animals are concerned.  He STILL can't get a sick elephant out of a zoo.  I don't see how helping our wounded troops will make it any better.

tyshaun1

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 10:54:22 AM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' post=\'231331\' date=\'Nov 28 2009, 04:14 AM\']I guess that spat with Betty White leading up to the GSN Awards may've forced "the World's Greatest MC" to "change tactics" a bit.  Still, it doesn't change my position that Barker's fighting a "lost cause" as far as animals are concerned.  He STILL can't get a sick elephant out of a zoo.  I don't see how helping our wounded troops will make it any better.[/quote]

No words.

Tyshaun

tpirfan28

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 11:20:00 AM »
[quote name=\'tyshaun1\' post=\'231335\' date=\'Nov 28 2009, 10:54 AM\']No words.[/quote]
Only one: wow.
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 01:32:25 PM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' post=\'231331\' date=\'Nov 28 2009, 01:14 AM\']I guess that spat with Betty White leading up to the GSN Awards may've forced "the World's Greatest MC" to "change tactics" a bit.  Still, it doesn't change my position that Barker's fighting a "lost cause" as far as animals are concerned.  He STILL can't get a sick elephant out of a zoo.  I don't see how helping our wounded troops will make it any better.[/quote]
I don't even care if this gets me suspended:

You are the biggest jackass on God's green earth.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 01:32:50 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

J.R.

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 01:54:39 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'231338\' date=\'Nov 28 2009, 12:32 PM\']I don't even care if this gets me suspended:

You are the biggest jackass on God's green earth.[/quote]
You should take my route and request permission. :)

You deserve a medal for that, not a suspension.
-Joe Raygor

BrandonFG

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 01:55:30 PM »
[quote name=\'tpirfan28\' post=\'231336\' date=\'Nov 28 2009, 11:20 AM\'][quote name=\'tyshaun1\' post=\'231335\' date=\'Nov 28 2009, 10:54 AM\']No words.[/quote]
Only one: wow.
[/quote]
Two more: I wtf'd.

Just when I thought Craig couldn't top the ignorance he exhibited in the Sen. Kennedy thread, he posts this bullshit. Craig, just do the forum a favor and leave. Your stupidity unintentional humor stopped being funny a long time ago.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

dale_grass

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 02:17:25 PM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' post=\'231331\' date=\'Nov 28 2009, 05:14 AM\']I guess that spat with Betty White leading up to the GSN Awards may've forced "the World's Greatest MC" to "change tactics" a bit.  Still, it doesn't change my position that Barker's fighting a "lost cause" as far as animals are concerned.  He STILL can't get a sick elephant out of a zoo.  I don't see how helping our wounded troops will make it any better.[/quote]
A million monkeys randomly hitting keys on a million keyboards for eternity will (theoretically) eventually recreate the works of Shakespeare (and Rita Rudner, for that matter).  I have a feeling 'Craig Karlberg' is the name of the director of the chimp house at the San Diego zoo, and that each of his posts is five little monkeys (with people names, no less), flinging their poo at a keyboard for ten minutes.  Once time expires, Jeremy (told you they had people names) clicks 'Add Reply' with his tail in order to make a banana drop out of a chute.  The monkeys then whoop and swing about to the delight of visiting elementary school classes.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 02:36:44 PM »
[quote name=\'DoorNumberFour\' post=\'231327\' date=\'Nov 27 2009, 09:51 PM\']http://www.celebritygossipshow.com/2009/10...injured-troops/[/quote]Which means that Bob is now only 99.995% of a tool. Congratulations to him on moving up in the world.

[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'231338\' date=\'Nov 28 2009, 10:32 AM\'][quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' post=\'231331\' date=\'Nov 28 2009, 01:14 AM\']I guess that spat with Betty White leading up to the GSN Awards may've forced "the World's Greatest MC" to "change tactics" a bit.  Still, it doesn't change my position that Barker's fighting a "lost cause" as far as animals are concerned.  He STILL can't get a sick elephant out of a zoo.  I don't see how helping our wounded troops will make it any better.[/quote]
I don't even care if this gets me suspended:

You are the biggest jackass on God's green earth.
[/quote]Seconded.
Travis L. Eberle

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 02:37:42 PM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' post=\'231331\' date=\'Nov 28 2009, 04:14 AM\']I guess that spat with Betty White leading up to the GSN Awards may've forced "the World's Greatest MC" to "change tactics" a bit.  Still, it doesn't change my position that Barker's fighting a "lost cause" as far as animals are concerned.  He STILL can't get a sick elephant out of a zoo.  I don't see how helping our wounded troops will make it any better.[/quote]
Craig, has anyone ever mentioned to you that you're a total idiot?

And just in case they haven't...Craig, you're a total idiot.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 11:08:33 PM by Steve Gavazzi »

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 02:54:45 PM »
Why is everybody responding to Craig when he NEVER responds?  Craig's more of a troll than a blithering idiot...or at least shows tendencies of both Columns A and B.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 02:55:33 PM by MikeK »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2009, 03:28:00 PM »
[quote name=\'MikeK\' post=\'231349\' date=\'Nov 28 2009, 11:54 AM\']Why is everybody responding to Craig when he NEVER responds?  Craig's more of a troll than a blithering idiot...or at least shows tendencies of both Columns A and B.[/quote]
He might not respond, but he reads. (Comprehension, on the other hand, often appears to be a challenge.) That's good enough for me, in this case.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2009, 03:46:15 PM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' post=\'231331\' date=\'Nov 28 2009, 04:14 AM\']I guess that spat with Betty White leading up to the GSN Awards may've forced "the World's Greatest MC" to "change tactics" a bit.  Still, it doesn't change my position that Barker's fighting a "lost cause" as far as animals are concerned.  He STILL can't get a sick elephant out of a zoo.  I don't see how helping our wounded troops will make it any better.[/quote]If it causes you this much aggravation, just throw your computer out the window, 'k?
--Mark
Phil 4:13

aaron sica

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2009, 04:16:50 PM »
GEEZ!

fishbulb

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 01:22:26 AM »
Barker has done a good thing, of course.  But was anyone else's first reaction on reading this, "Why the hell isn't the gov't doing this?"