Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Top Ten Moments of the 2000s  (Read 9786 times)

chad1m

Top Ten Moments of the 2000s
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2009, 09:11:44 PM »
Aaand now the new list is up, with contributions from those experienced in the game show field like Rich Fields, Todd Newton and Pat Kiernan (with hopefully more names to come!)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2009, 11:00:54 PM »
[quote name=\'chad1m\' post=\'232002\' date=\'Dec 9 2009, 06:11 PM\']Aaand now the new list is up, with contributions from those experienced in the game show field like Rich Fields, Todd Newton and Pat Kiernan (with hopefully more names to come!)[/quote]I love it. What great and thoughtful answers.
Travis L. Eberle

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2009, 12:42:40 AM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' post=\'231967\' date=\'Dec 9 2009, 07:39 AM\']I have many braggarts among my friends whose braggarty[/quote] Sounds like you're nine-tenths of the way to a hit game show. Just add an exclamation point and you're good.

On the other hand I don't particularly see what the problem is if he wants to brag about it.
Just my perspective, but I don't particularly think that he's in a position to brag. I don't think there are all that many people who are. If you can dunk from the free-throw line but can only say "I like, um..." in the post-game interview, I don't think that person should be bragging. Or the kid who wins a spelling bee on autocthonous but can't tie his shoes. I don't believe that someone who directly contributed to another guy's perfect bid on a game show is in a position to brag.

But that's just one guy's perspective. :)
Travis L. Eberle