Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Show Geeks in PA/NJ/DE!  (Read 1819 times)

pacdude

Game Show Geeks in PA/NJ/DE!
« on: December 07, 2009, 01:09:51 PM »
If this is off-topic, please let me know and delete at whim, but I'm looking for a self-proclaimed game show nerd with a lot of memorability in the Philadelphia, South Jersey or Delaware region who would like to be photographed and interviewed in the next two weeks for a photography project I'm doing, please contact me either here or via e-mail. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I wanna graduate!

Sonic Whammy

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 01:20:50 AM »
I don't know if you're willing to travel, Pac, but I'm northern Jersey, just out of NYC.

I know Andy Silkovitz isn't far from me, either, he's ever so slightly closer to central. Only guy I know among the fanbase that's in southern Jersey would be Kris Lane.

I know how to get a hold of both of them if you don't want me. Shoot me an e-mail.
Brian Sapinski

Just Brian Sapinski... for now

Bill Neuweiler

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 01:51:55 PM »
[quote name=\'pacdude\' post=\'231750\' date=\'Dec 7 2009, 01:09 PM\']If this is off-topic, please let me know and delete at whim, but I'm looking for a self-proclaimed game show nerd with a lot of memorability in the Philadelphia, South Jersey or Delaware region who would like to be photographed and interviewed in the next two weeks for a photography project I'm doing, please contact me either here or via e-mail. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I wanna graduate![/quote]

I'm not sure if the e-mail is working, so I'll respond here.  I live in south philly and might be able to help you out.  My email is Yeahthatsright78(at)aol.com
<p>I share a birthday with Jack Barry.

pacdude

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 09:27:14 AM »
Thanks for everyone's help! I'll be coming in contact with everyone who's contacted me in the next couple of days.

You guys seriously are the best ever.

William_S.

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 03:18:45 PM »
Hey I'll Bite.
Ok yeah I know I'm in DANGEROUSLY close (distance about 12mi) to another User. hint hint. But I'll see what I can do.

E-mail is Slantago@aol.com if you want to converse.

/Please don't say "next minute Tomorrow"
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 11:02:31 PM by William_S. »

Marc412

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 04:33:11 PM »
I'm nowhere near the game show geek that some people here are, but I am from South Jersey--the better half of the Garden State.

davewalls

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 10:11:15 AM »
I'm in Media, right off the Septa R3, if ya need a backup.
Dave Walls

http://www.davewalls.net

(insert witty comment about self here)