Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Drew's appointment  (Read 18542 times)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Drew's appointment
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2010, 12:52:02 AM »
[quote name=\'Sodboy13\' post=\'237324\' date=\'Mar 10 2010, 09:34 PM\']Pinbot circuits activate.[/quote]Since Chris is the only member to have been to my place, this will only make sense to him, but I would love to have an Eight Ball Deluxe machine between my couch and the corner opposite the fireplace. I had the computer version for Macintosh, and spent much of the time while visiting Mom playing.
Travis L. Eberle

RyanCDN

Drew's appointment
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2010, 10:18:47 AM »
[quote name=\'Dan88\' post=\'237300\' date=\'Mar 10 2010, 03:30 PM\']Those who didn't really have any GS experience, but either tried out for CBS and/or hosted "Live!", include Dave Price (The Early Show), Mark Steines (Entertainment Tonight: Weekend), and Jeff Trachta (The Bold & The Beautiful).

Sources: Wikipedia ("Price is Right Live"), Golden-Road.net (FAQ: "Price is Right Live")[/quote]

This is interesting - I actually didn't think Mark Steines was a bad consideration at all.  I think he fit with the youth demographic rather well.  You may or may not recall, he had probably the most GS experience in this group, as he was the host of AOL's Goldrush.  He certainly may have been a dark horse, but he would have been my dark horse choice.

-Ryan
Ryan
“I’ll give away a Zed.”

Yogi007

Drew's appointment
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2010, 04:38:59 PM »
[quote name=\'TLEberle\' post=\'237327\' date=\'Mar 11 2010, 12:52 AM\']I would love to have an Eight Ball Deluxe machine[/quote]
Totally off-topic, but I would love to have that pinball machine too!  I played that game a lot growing up.  Ahhh, memories.  (I still like Capt. Fantastic a little better though)
sarcasm included at no extra charge

gaubster2

Drew's appointment
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2010, 09:54:26 PM »
I, too, would totally jump at the chance to bid on a showcase if it had a pinball machine (even if it were the 1st showcase and I was potentially passing up a chance at a car).  If the first person bid on that showcase, I would damn sure try that much harder to win "both" showcases for a crack at the pinball machine.

Is there a Mac version of the Eight Ball Deluxe machine (or other "real" pinball machines, for that matter)?

Chris

Mr. Armadillo

Drew's appointment
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2010, 10:17:57 AM »
[quote name=\'RyanCDN\' post=\'237348\' date=\'Mar 11 2010, 09:18 AM\'][quote name=\'Dan88\' post=\'237300\' date=\'Mar 10 2010, 03:30 PM\']Those who didn't really have any GS experience, but either tried out for CBS and/or hosted "Live!", include Dave Price (The Early Show), Mark Steines (Entertainment Tonight: Weekend), and Jeff Trachta (The Bold & The Beautiful).

Sources: Wikipedia ("Price is Right Live"), Golden-Road.net (FAQ: "Price is Right Live")[/quote]

This is interesting - I actually didn't think Mark Steines was a bad consideration at all.  I think he fit with the youth demographic rather well.  You may or may not recall, he had probably the most GS experience in this group, as he was the host of AOL's Goldrush.  He certainly may have been a dark horse, but he would have been my dark horse choice.

-Ryan
[/quote]
I was actually in the audience for his audition.  If I recall correctly, he honestly wasn't half-bad.

Then again...like I said, I was in the Bob Barker Studio.  *Anyone* probably would have impressed me at that point.

/Even Todd Newton.