Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Questions regarding WWTBAM DWTS week  (Read 1486 times)

trustno1

Questions regarding WWTBAM DWTS week
« on: April 09, 2010, 04:59:20 AM »
I have a couple of questions concerning WWTBAM's Dancing With The Stars week.
Now I have to ask these because I live outside the country this was shown.

On the Celebrity Qeustion, did the special guests just ask the question or did they also do a short routine?

Also, I want to know what Meredith Vieira was wearing during the week.

Thanks
"Let the Memory live again!" - Cats

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 10:24:22 AM »
[quote name=\'trustno1\' post=\'239110\' date=\'Apr 9 2010, 04:59 AM\']I want to know what Meredith Vieira was wearing during the week.[/quote]
Clothing.

RobRosko

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 07:41:47 PM »
[quote name=\'trustno1\' post=\'239110\' date=\'Apr 9 2010, 04:59 AM\']I have a couple of questions concerning WWTBAM's Dancing With The Stars week.

On the Celebrity Qeustion, did the special guests just ask the question or did they also do a short routine?

Thanks[/quote]

There were two special types of questions in the stacks for the week.  There was the Celebrity Question with a DWTS celebrity just asking the question as usual and there was a DWTS Clip question where they showed a short clip of a dance routine from the show and then asked a question based on something about the clip.  IIRC, most of the clip questions were just about the celebrity in the clip and had nothing to do with their DWTS appearance.

-Rob

trustno1

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 10:12:51 PM »
[quote name=\'RobRosko\' post=\'239144\' date=\'Apr 10 2010, 09:41 AM\'][quote name=\'trustno1\' post=\'239110\' date=\'Apr 9 2010, 04:59 AM\']I have a couple of questions concerning WWTBAM's Dancing With The Stars week.

Thanks[/quote]

There were two special types of questions in the stacks for the week.  There was the Celebrity Question with a DWTS celebrity just asking the question as usual and there was a DWTS Clip question where they showed a short clip of a dance routine from the show and then asked a question based on something about the clip.  IIRC, most of the clip questions were just about the celebrity in the clip and had nothing to do with their DWTS appearance.

-Rob
[/quote]
Thanks for that Rob
"Let the Memory live again!" - Cats

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 11:31:25 PM »
[quote name=\'RobRosko\' post=\'239144\' date=\'Apr 9 2010, 04:41 PM\']IIRC, most of the clip questions were just about the celebrity in the clip and had nothing to do with their DWTS appearance.[/quote]I appreciated this; it allowed me to play along moreso than if it was show-specific.
Travis L. Eberle