Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Show Ring Tones  (Read 2206 times)

Card Shark

Game Show Ring Tones
« on: November 16, 2003, 08:29:50 AM »
Last year on ATGS, someone posted a wireless web site that has the TPIR ring tone for free. I've since lost that and was wondering if anyone out there knows of a wireless web site I can get it at. I'm looking for that and my wife wants the Days Of Our Lives one. Thanks.
Adam Strom

Timsterino

Game Show Ring Tones
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 09:55:10 AM »
[quote name=\'Card Shark\' date=\'Nov 16 2003, 09:29 AM\'] Last year on ATGS, someone posted a wireless web site that has the TPIR ring tone for free. I've since lost that and was wondering if anyone out there knows of a wireless web site I can get it at. I'm looking for that and my wife wants the Days Of Our Lives one. Thanks. [/quote]
 I have the Jeopardy! ringtone and my wife has Days of our Lives. We got them from our carrier, Cingular. I would love TPiR ring tone myself. I would appreciate if anyone could share where to get that as well.

Tim :-)

HSquares2003

Game Show Ring Tones
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2003, 12:55:26 PM »
[quote name=\'Card Shark\' date=\'Nov 16 2003, 08:29 AM\'] Last year on ATGS, someone posted a wireless web site that has the TPIR ring tone for free. I've since lost that and was wondering if anyone out there knows of a wireless web site I can get it at. I'm looking for that and my wife wants the Days Of Our Lives one. Thanks. [/quote]
 Adam, go to golden-road.net and I know there is a link for the TPIR ring tone. I had trouble finding it myself until somebody posted it there. If the thread is still there, I'll link ya.

Card Shark

Game Show Ring Tones
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2003, 01:04:57 PM »
[quote name=\'HSquares2003\' date=\'Nov 16 2003, 01:55 PM\'] [quote name=\'Card Shark\' date=\'Nov 16 2003, 08:29 AM\'] Last year on ATGS, someone posted a wireless web site that has the TPIR ring tone for free. I've since lost that and was wondering if anyone out there knows of a wireless web site I can get it at. I'm looking for that and my wife wants the Days Of Our Lives one. Thanks. [/quote]
Adam, go to golden-road.net and I know there is a link for the TPIR ring tone. I had trouble finding it myself until somebody posted it there. If the thread is still there, I'll link ya. [/quote]
 Thanks for the info, but I had trouble finding the link.
Adam Strom

Timsterino

Game Show Ring Tones
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2003, 02:17:49 PM »

HSquares2003

Game Show Ring Tones
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2003, 05:45:36 PM »
Well somebody bumped it over there, but you got it now anyhow. Thanks, I'll check it out myself.

Card Shark

Game Show Ring Tones
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2003, 05:47:03 PM »
[quote name=\'Timsterino\' date=\'Nov 16 2003, 03:17 PM\'] Here it is:

http://www.nreach.com/static/nreach/docs/s...+Price+is+Right

Tim :-) [/quote]
 Thanks. Wasn't there also a WAP site?
Adam Strom

HSquares2003

Game Show Ring Tones
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2003, 05:53:57 PM »
That I don't know. I have tried to search for TPIR on Sprint PCS vision and don't find it. The only game show ring tone I find on there is Jeopardy. They should make this stuff easier to find anyhow(put Jeopardy ringtone with the Wireless game,etc.) so you don't have to wade through the whole wireless web to find what you need.