Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: H2 bonus round question  (Read 1629 times)

catnap1972

H2 bonus round question
« on: November 19, 2003, 07:14:45 PM »
Didn't find it in a search so forgive me if it's been brought up.

Has anyone ever won the bonus round prize by default (getting either 8 or 9 squares correct in 30 seconds)?

zachhoran

H2 bonus round question
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 07:21:05 PM »
[quote name=\'catnap1972\' date=\'Nov 19 2003, 07:14 PM\'] Didn't find it in a search so forgive me if it's been brought up.

Has anyone ever won the bonus round prize by default (getting either 8 or 9 squares correct in 30 seconds)? [/quote]
 COntestants have gotten eight and all nine agree/disagree statements correct in the bonus round. There have been three "perfect nines" so far.

uncamark

H2 bonus round question
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2003, 04:23:57 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Nov 19 2003, 07:21 PM\'][quote name=\'catnap1972\' date=\'Nov 19 2003, 07:14 PM\'] Didn't find it in a search so forgive me if it's been brought up.

Has anyone ever won the bonus round prize by default (getting either 8 or 9 squares correct in 30 seconds)? [/quote]
COntestants have gotten eight and all nine agree/disagree statements correct in the bonus round. There have been three "perfect nines" so far.[/quote]
And in one of those times, Tom jokingly stood in front of the board as the last bad key was eliminated so the contestant couldn't see the good key (yes, they go through the formalities in these instances rather than flash the panel with the good key and saying "PUT IT IN!").

ChuckNet

H2 bonus round question
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2003, 10:46:47 PM »
And in one of those times, Tom jokingly stood in front of the board as the last bad key was eliminated so the contestant couldn't see the good key (yes, they go through the formalities in these instances rather than flash the panel with the good key and saying "PUT IT IN!").

A coupla wks ago, on a more heartbreaking note, we had a contestant get 7 right, w/only 2 choices for the $10K safe key...guess which one she picked? :-( Afterwards, Tom pointed out "The cue card here says 'Reveal Correct Key'...IT'S THE ONE SHE DIDN'T PICK!!"

I wonder what John Davidson would've done in that same situation... :-D

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")