Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR-Pay the Rent question  (Read 1498 times)

entguy1

TPIR-Pay the Rent question
« on: December 24, 2010, 11:38:07 PM »
I seldom watch TPIR, but thanks to Christmas Eve off, got to today. It was the first time I saw Pay the Rent. Is there only one combination to win, or are there multiple ways to win?

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 11:45:23 PM »
[quote name=\'entguy1\' post=\'253304\' date=\'Dec 24 2010, 11:38 PM\']I seldom watch TPIR, but thanks to Christmas Eve off, got to today. It was the first time I saw Pay the Rent. Is there only one combination to win, or are there multiple ways to win?[/quote]
From the looks of it, there really is only one sure way to win each setup.
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 11:51:04 PM »
There has only been one solution so far.  I'm sure you can engineer a multi-solution game, but I don't think the PiR Staff are that adventurous.
This signature is currently under construction.

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 10:01:25 PM »
[quote name=\'Joe Mello\' post=\'253307\' date=\'Dec 24 2010, 11:51 PM\']There has only been one solution so far.  I'm sure you can engineer a multi-solution game, but I don't think the PiR Staff are that adventurous eager to give away $100,000.[/quote]
Fixed that for you.

Whatever you think of the game, "adventurous" is a silly way to describe how it is or isn't set up.  It's kind of like saying, "The producers of Millionaire were feeling adventurous, so they gave the final question two right answers."