Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Money Vault  (Read 7228 times)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Money Vault
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2010, 12:40:06 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'253620\' date=\'Dec 29 2010, 08:59 PM\']That's what I meant about the first few cards. Once you've seen a couple more, and you've had to place them someplace you wouldn't because its "home slot" is unoccupied, it spices up a little.[/quote]I actually played this sort of game as a solitaire exercise as a youth; to see if I could make a pyramid of ten cards without goofing. And it works as a timewaster while waiting for Halftime to be over or for your friend to get there. But I'm not crushed if I lose or don't make the leaderboard. The big thing for me is that the game still doesn't require much from me. I'd rather play Wurfel Bingo, and at that with a group of friends. I may have to play a roll that will wreck a row, but I can choose wether to fish or cut bait, or work on a four-of-a-kind, and so on. In Rack-O there's either a place to play it or there ain't.
Travis L. Eberle

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Money Vault
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2010, 12:54:32 AM »
[quote name=\'TLEberle\' post=\'253687\' date=\'Dec 30 2010, 09:40 PM\']The big thing for me is that the game still doesn't require much from me.[/quote]
I agree. It's probably sad that I am holding this above Deal Or No Deal just because there's something other than stop-or-go to it.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

NickS

Money Vault
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2010, 10:47:15 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'253688\' date=\'Dec 30 2010, 11:54 PM\'][quote name=\'TLEberle\' post=\'253687\' date=\'Dec 30 2010, 09:40 PM\']The big thing for me is that the game still doesn't require much from me.[/quote]
I agree. It's probably sad that I am holding this above Deal Or No Deal just because there's something other than stop-or-go to it.
[/quote]

Well - there hasn't been any gimmicks thrown in yet.

/oh - you meant gameplay