Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Was I making this up?  (Read 1627 times)

Twentington

• I just got to win / Spin the Wheel again
Was I making this up?
« on: February 04, 2011, 01:39:31 PM »
I seem to recall a weird string of Combs Feud episodes airing on GSN a few years ago. The same two families played against each other for three or four days in a row, because the audience kept shouting out answers. Art James was announcing, and I believe one of the families had the last name Testut. Does anyone remember this?
Bobby Peacock

Kevin Prather

Was I making this up?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 02:39:58 PM »
I remember seeing an episode where Combs admonished the audience to keep quiet at the beginning of the show because one of the teams had been brought back more than once because of answers being called out. Can't swear to the other details though.

Twentington

• I just got to win / Spin the Wheel again
Was I making this up?
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 02:58:38 PM »
[quote name=\'Kevin Prather\' post=\'256383\' date=\'Feb 4 2011, 02:39 PM\']I remember seeing an episode where Combs admonished the audience to keep quiet at the beginning of the show because one of the teams had been brought back more than once because of answers being called out. Can't swear to the other details though.[/quote]

That would be it, then. As I said, I remember it as both families being brought back repeatedly, but I could be wrong.

(As an aside, I think Art did a lousy job announcing the Feud.)
Bobby Peacock