Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Chuck Woolery looks different to me  (Read 2683 times)

gamed121683

Chuck Woolery looks different to me
« on: December 02, 2003, 09:45:05 PM »
Say gang, I was just watching a new episode of "Lingo" on GSN the other night and wondered to myself "Gee, did Mr. 2 & 2 there lose some weight?" I mean he looks a little slimmer. Anyone hear agree? Also, the show's new co-host. I swear, I was flipping through the channels one day and saw that same woman in a hair spray commercial. I forgot the name of the product but has anyone else seen that advert?

JMFabiano

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2003, 11:18:50 PM »
[quote name=\'gamed121683\' date=\'Dec 2 2003, 09:45 PM\'] Say gang, I was just watching a new episode of "Lingo" on GSN the other night and wondered to myself "Gee, did Mr. 2 & 2 there lose some weight?" I mean he looks a little slimmer. Anyone hear agree? Also, the show's new co-host. I swear, I was flipping through the channels one day and saw that same woman in a hair spray commercial. I forgot the name of the product but has anyone else seen that advert? [/quote]
 Dunno about that, but for some reason (probably being blond and having a British accent), Stacy reminds me of Vanessa Branch, the pitchwoman for Orbit gum.  "For that good, clean feeling!"
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

chuckwooleryfan

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2003, 12:32:58 AM »
It's hard for me to tell if Chuck did indeed lose some pounds. Regardless, I still think he looks good!

Skynet74

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2003, 12:36:49 AM »
[quote name=\'gamed121683\' date=\'Dec 2 2003, 09:45 PM\'] Say gang, I was just watching a new episode of "Lingo" on GSN the other night and wondered to myself "Gee, did Mr. 2 & 2 there lose some weight?" I mean he looks a little slimmer. [/quote]

Cheating Wives will have that effect on a Man. A broken heart will make you lose your appetite pretty quick. No I'm not joking. Hopefully they have reconciled though. I'm just going by the last piece of info I heard.

John

cyberjoek

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2003, 12:47:23 AM »
Also Chuck has been doing some ads for LA Weight Loss Centers (he lost alot of weight but I can't remember the exact number right now).
-Joe Kavanagh