Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Greed question  (Read 4589 times)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Greed question
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 01:52:55 AM »
Would there have been a fourth Terminator showdown?
Travis L. Eberle

davidhammett

Greed question
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2011, 02:11:02 AM »
My pleasure.  It was my first significant involvement with a nationally-televised show, and the only regular show that I worked with from development to cancellation.  It's hard for me to believe it's been over 10 years ago!
No kidding! Were there ever discussions to revive or syndicate the show?
I'm sure there were discussions of various sorts after the show left Fox, but I wasn't privy to any details that would have come out of such conversations.

davidhammett

Greed question
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2011, 02:19:02 AM »
Would there have been a fourth Terminator showdown?
Yes.  Had more than one contestant opted to play on, there would have been the usual Terminator opportunity.

BrandonFG

Greed question
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 04:06:36 AM »
My pleasure.  It was my first significant involvement with a nationally-televised show, and the only regular show that I worked with from development to cancellation.  It's hard for me to believe it's been over 10 years ago!
I'm not David, but for some reason, I remember a thread on ATGS discussing the idea of a syndicated version being pitched.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Greed question
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 04:26:11 AM »
I'm not David, but for some reason, I remember a thread on ATGS discussing the idea of a syndicated version being pitched.
Nor am I, but I want to see I recall a possible GSN revival with a significantly smaller payscale.
--Mark
Phil 4:13