Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeopardy/Wheel opposite each other?  (Read 4760 times)

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Jeopardy/Wheel opposite each other?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2011, 07:50:56 PM »
I get both Philadelphia and Scranton, PA stations, and WOF and J! are opposite each other at 7pm and at 730pm.
How is this possible if they air at two different times?
--Mark
Phil 4:13

gameshowcrazy

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 09:46:46 PM »
I get both Philadelphia and Scranton, PA stations, and WOF and J! are opposite each other at 7pm and at 730pm.

WPVI in Philadelphia---7pm = Jeopardy, 730pm = WOF

WBRE in Scranton--7pm = WOF, 730pm = Jeopardy

Very unique situation as in most markets (that I've seen) WOF airs before Jeopardy.  Philadelphia and NYC both have Jeopardy first.

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2011, 10:28:27 PM »

WPVI in Philadelphia---7pm = Jeopardy, 730pm = WOF

WBRE in Scranton--7pm = WOF, 730pm = Jeopardy

Very unique situation as in most markets (that I've seen) WOF airs before Jeopardy.  Philadelphia and NYC both have Jeopardy first.
I always felt J was the better lead out from national news, as it is a more serious show than WOF, which is a good lead-in to primetime entertainment.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Tony Peters

• Here is your first subject. GO!
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 09:11:36 AM »
I always felt J was the better lead out from national news, as it is a more serious show than WOF, which is a good lead-in to primetime entertainment.
That's sort of how it is here in the Huntsville/Decatur market. Jeopardy! airs on WAAY-ABC-31 at 6PM right after World News with Diane Sawyer, albeit against the 6:00 newscasts on WHNT-CBS-19 and WAFF-NBC-48, while Wheel airs at 6:30PM on WAFF (WAAY leads into ABC primetime with Entertainment Tonight, while WHNT leads in to CBS primetime with Millionaire).
Sometimes I find myself missing the days when cats ruled the internet...