Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mark DeCarlos new show  (Read 1470 times)

narzo

Mark DeCarlos new show
« on: May 26, 2011, 09:20:26 AM »
Quick plug for Mark DeCarlos new adventure which is debuting this morning in Oprah's time slot on her home station of WLS (no pressure there) "Windy City Live" where he will be the "roving reporter" type guy.  The show will be streaming live at 9am CT each morning on windycitylive.com

I've gotten to know Mark over the past few years and he's a great person so I sincerely wish him nothing but the best.  He's one of those who genuinely deserves all the success in the world, he works so hard at everything he does.

http://windycitylive.com/about/Contributor-Mark-DeCarlo/8149996#Mark%20DeCarlo%20Bio

Jeremy Nelson

Mark DeCarlos new show
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 04:19:50 PM »
I would have thought that stations would have run Oprah reruns through the summer- that's a surprise.

Glad to see Mark back on tv in his hometown, no less. I wonder is his show also gets the 11 pm rerun slot, too.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Mark DeCarlos new show
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 05:14:29 PM »
I would have thought that stations would have run Oprah reruns through the summer- that's a surprise.

Glad to see Mark back on tv in his hometown, no less. I wonder is his show also gets the 11 pm rerun slot, too.

No.  O still has the post-Nightline slot (Kimmel still runs at 12:05).
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Mark DeCarlos new show
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 01:05:27 AM »

At least two other ABC O&O's that I know of running Oprah started airing newscasts today in that slot (those being WABC in New York and WPVI in Philadelphia). Apparently Oprah's keeping her rerun slot on WABC (post-Kimmel, as it is in Chicago)- I don't remember about Oprah's other New York outlet and what their plans are (they announced it during their newscast last night but I was doing other things).
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Mark DeCarlos new show
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 03:32:35 PM »
(post-Kimmel, as it is in Chicago)
Nope--in Chicago the rerun is pre-Kimmel.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Mark DeCarlos new show
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 05:42:47 PM »
Oops, read wrong.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Jimmy Owen

Mark DeCarlos new show
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 06:15:13 PM »
Kind of interesting that Oprah didn't save the farewell show(s) for the last day of the syndicated run.  Now all the stations are dumping the show to bad time slots cause everybody knows they're gonna be reruns.  I wonder if Oprah's national spots have to run during the multitude of new 4pm newscasts?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 06:16:41 PM by Jimmy Owen »
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.