Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lacey Pemberton  (Read 9053 times)

gameshowhost1

Lacey Pemberton
« on: September 24, 2003, 09:13:38 PM »
Upon arriving at the radio station in Huntington, WV where I do the daily 1-hour trivia quiz show \"Take A Chance,\" I always check the AP computer wire.  I noticed a story about \"The Bachelor.\"  The story opens with \"the woman who casts \"The Bachelor\" & \"The Bachelorette\".....is Lacey Pemberton.  I have never watched either.  I don't know if Lacey is ever on camera.  Is this OUR Lacey from Card Sharks?  
Ernie

TV Favorites

Lacey Pemberton
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2003, 09:16:29 PM »
Yep, it's the same Lacey. :)

zachhoran

Lacey Pemberton
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2003, 09:16:45 PM »
[quote name=\'gameshowhost1\' date=\'Sep 24 2003, 08:13 PM\'] Upon arriving at the radio station in Huntington, WV where I do the daily 1-hour trivia quiz show "Take A Chance," I always check the AP computer wire.  I noticed a story about "The Bachelor."  The story opens with "the woman who casts "The Bachelor" & "The Bachelorette".....is Lacey Pemberton.  I have never watched either.  I don't know if Lacey is ever on camera.  Is this OUR Lacey from Card Sharks?  
Ernie [/quote]
 That's the Lacey Pemberton from CS indeed. SHe later worked behind the scenes on  Eubanks 1993 show Family Secrets, and on UPN's Manhunt.

gameshowhost1

Lacey Pemberton
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2003, 09:31:08 PM »
Does anyone know if she's ever on camera and still as beautiful as she was on CS?

uncamark

Lacey Pemberton
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2003, 05:21:38 PM »
[quote name=\'gameshowhost1\' date=\'Sep 24 2003, 08:31 PM\']Does anyone know if she's ever on camera and still as beautiful as she was on CS?[/quote]
I don't watch the show, but the odds that Lacey appears on camera are as unlikely as any other game/contest show contestant booker with the exception of Caryn Lucas.

Last Friday, contestant staff from \"The Bachelor\" were at the remodeled State Street Marshall Field's store in Chicago doing live interviews (along with appearances by Trista and Ryan before they went off to Colorado to watch Miss America).  I don't know if Lacey was there, but she has appeared to run \"Bachelor\" contestant searches in Chicago before (and I assume she wouldn't miss a chance to see her folks out in Wheaton, if they still live there).

davemackey

Lacey Pemberton
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2003, 05:55:12 PM »
I saw a piece of a news story about \"The Bachelor\"'s selection process and can attest to the fact that Lacey still has her looks!

Timsterino

Lacey Pemberton
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2003, 04:23:56 AM »
[quote name=\'TV Favorites\' date=\'Sep 24 2003, 09:16 PM\'] Yep, it's the same Lacey. :) [/quote]
 I had no idea. You learn something every day here. I love this group. :-)

Tim :-)

Long live Jeopardy

Lacey Pemberton
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 08:02:25 PM »
Here's a recent photo of Lacey I just found:

http://bellevue.patch.com/articles/video-the-bachelors-search-for-true-love-comes-to-kirkland#photo-6414435

I think Lacey is still a very pretty and sweet lady.