Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Now You See Blockbusters  (Read 1759 times)

The Pyramids

Now You See Blockbusters
« on: August 21, 2011, 03:06:31 PM »
What would you like to see revived, "Now You See It" or "Blockbusters"? I say "Blockbusters".

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Now You See Blockbusters
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 03:14:04 PM »
Yes. I like them both. They both deserve to be revived properly.
Travis L. Eberle

Jimmy Owen

Now You See Blockbusters
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 06:13:14 PM »
Both, but make the game board monitors part of the set.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

BrandonFG

Now You See Blockbusters
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 06:40:19 PM »
NYSI under the Chuck Henry rules...BB under Uncle Bill's format. Both the Solo Round and Gold Run could be played for a flat $25,000.

And yes, I'm with an actual game board, even though it would likely be one bigass monitor instead of several tiny ones.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 06:41:08 PM by fostergray82 »
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

geno57

Now You See Blockbusters
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 01:31:58 PM »
For years, I've thought that Blockbusters should be revived here in the States ... but it should be done in the way that was so successful in England for many years:  It should be played with high school and college students.

Probably right with regard to the board:  It would have to be one giant monitor.  I don't think any producer wants to construct a monster like the one used in the Cullen era.

Jimmy Owen

Now You See Blockbusters
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 03:07:03 PM »
For years, I've thought that Blockbusters should be revived here in the States ... but it should be done in the way that was so successful in England for many years:  It should be played with high school and college students.

Probably right with regard to the board:  It would have to be one giant monitor.  I don't think any producer wants to construct a monster like the one used in the Cullen era.
High school students, hmm...it would be an interesting homage to Cullen if Matt O. could get permission to change the format of "Quizbusters" to that of "Blockbusters" :)
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.