Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 'TPIR' Walk-Ons  (Read 1352 times)

The Pyramids

'TPIR' Walk-Ons
« on: September 13, 2011, 12:53:23 PM »
Does anyone like the celebrity cameos on the show? Personally I could care less about seeing a Nicole Miller or a member from Lonestar come on stage.

BrandonFG

'TPIR' Walk-Ons
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 01:13:27 PM »
Truth be told, I've found them to be okay during the items up for bids. I've found them to be annoying during the showcases.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
'TPIR' Walk-Ons
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 01:18:12 PM »
Does anyone like the celebrity cameos on the show? Personally I could care less about seeing a Nicole Miller or a member from Lonestar come on stage.
Yep, beyond not caring about them, for the most part. But it's usually because they are "C" list celebrities and I have zero interest in whatever they are pimping. When they marched Jeremy Roenick out there to do the NHL showcase, I was interested.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

LA the DJ

'TPIR' Walk-Ons
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 02:52:19 PM »
I don't feel strongly either way. It only annoys me when it's someone who sucks up a bunch of time that could be better used on something else.
Help control the moron population, if you know a moron, kick him in a strategic location.