Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: inquizition  (Read 2283 times)

toetyper

inquizition
« on: September 15, 2011, 04:51:01 PM »
per wikipedia--

The Inquizitor never showed his face during the show's three-year run, and due to stipulations in his contract, his identity is still unknown

is this right/

WhirlieBird74

inquizition
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 05:36:37 PM »
If you listen very carefully (like I did), you'll see and hear who the Inquizitor really was -- Edgar the Talking Jukebox.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 01:55:17 AM by WhirlieBird74 »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
inquizition
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 05:39:27 PM »
The Inquizitor never showed his face during the show's three-year run, and due to stipulations in his contract, his identity is still unknown

is this right/
No. I know who the Inquizitor is, I simply have chosen not to update the Wikipedia article with this knowledge. Or, indeed, tell anybody.

[size="1"]/I don't have any damn idea who the Inquizitor is[/size]
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
inquizition
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 05:46:10 PM »
I know who the Inquisitor is.  It's *C* None of the Above.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 05:46:46 PM by parliboy »
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
inquizition
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 05:50:47 PM »
"Push your button, Mr. Platt."
Travis L. Eberle

DrBear

inquizition
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 06:37:43 PM »
If waterboarding had been part of the game, I would have said it was Dick Cheney. But it wasn't. So?
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

Adam Nedeff

inquizition
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 08:30:23 PM »
Source on this is Fred Wostbrock. "The Inquizitor" was apparently just some voiceover guy whose contract stipulated that his identity couldn't be known. His reputation and stature in the industry are of such paramount importance that 12 years later, Fred couldn't remember his name.

tvrandywest

inquizition
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 08:46:13 PM »
Source on this is Fred Wostbrock. "The Inquizitor" was apparently just some voiceover guy whose contract stipulated that his identity couldn't be known. His reputation and stature in the industry are of such paramount importance that 12 years later, Fred couldn't remember his name.
LOL!  Yes, he was a non-superstar VO guy whose name I have also forgotten, Sande Stewart told me that the guy was one of the more unkempt guys he'd worked with. So much so that he'd likely shoot him in shadow even if that weren't the plan.

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
inquizition
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 08:48:54 PM »
Source on this is Fred Wostbrock. "The Inquizitor" was apparently just some voiceover guy whose contract stipulated that his identity couldn't be known.
If you see him again, would you ask the $50 follow-up, why? What an odd rider; most people are content with M&Ms and bottled water in the dressing room.
Travis L. Eberle

LA the DJ

inquizition
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 09:48:05 PM »
Source on this is Fred Wostbrock. "The Inquizitor" was apparently just some voiceover guy whose contract stipulated that his identity couldn't be known.
If you see him again, would you ask the $50 follow-up, why? What an odd rider; most people are content with M&Ms and bottled water in the dressing room.

I would imagine this was the production company's term, not the VO actor.
Help control the moron population, if you know a moron, kick him in a strategic location.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
inquizition
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 10:29:28 PM »
So long as the tan ones are removed.

/I miss the tan ones.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)