Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR - 40 years  (Read 3936 times)

tvwxman

TPIR - 40 years
« on: September 19, 2011, 11:06:50 AM »
Without spoiling a thing - that was an INTERESTING first game of the season. Something that's never been done before. I was impressed with the staging.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

Jumpondees

TPIR - 40 years
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 11:31:36 AM »
Without spoiling a thing - that was an INTERESTING first game of the season. Something that's never been done before. I was impressed with the staging.

Very impressive indeed.  

I will say this, the set additions/changes look REALLY good on HD.

Ian Wallis

TPIR - 40 years
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 11:31:38 AM »
Whoops...left for work early this morning and forgot to set the DVR :(   I guess I'll be looking for a trade for this one soon...
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

golden-road

TPIR - 40 years
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 11:37:12 AM »
Kinda-OT, but is anyone else having a problem accessing golden-road.net?

Pyramid80

TPIR - 40 years
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 11:54:32 AM »
I have been trying golden-road.net as well and the page isn't coming up for me either.

urbanpreppie05

TPIR - 40 years
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 12:02:09 PM »
I have been trying golden-road.net as well and the page isn't coming up for me either.

Typically they do a season site update for the premiere, maybe that's why?
insert signature here

BillCullen1

TPIR - 40 years
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 12:14:45 PM »
It could also be that too many people are trying to log onto the site since it's Season Premiere Day.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
TPIR - 40 years
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 12:21:51 PM »
It could also be that too many people are trying to log onto the site since it's Season Premiere Day.
I don't think that's it--I was trying to access it over the weekend and couldn't.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Mr. Brown

TPIR - 40 years
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 02:31:45 PM »
I don't think that's it--I was trying to access it over the weekend and couldn't.

Yeah, it has been down since Friday night.
Cheers,
Mr. Brown, Esq.
‎"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." -Charlie Sheen

cliffhanger285

TPIR - 40 years
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 04:56:37 PM »
If Fremantle gave it a C & D, I'm sure as hell not joining their "official" boards.

golden-road

TPIR - 40 years
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 04:57:45 PM »
And now, you get a "Not Found" message.

Matt Ottinger

TPIR - 40 years
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2011, 05:56:11 PM »
I was holding off because I wanted official word to come from someone closer to G-R than I am, but the crazy-ass speculation has started.  It was explained to me that there appears to be a server issue, Marc is the only one who can deal with server issues, and Marc is currently unavailable and may be so for a few days.  I'm sure somebody will bring us more information than that when it's available.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

NickS

TPIR - 40 years
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2011, 07:41:19 PM »

Very impressive indeed.  

I will say this, the set additions/changes look REALLY good on HD.

Agreed; the one thing I can say is that they must have changed either the lighting grid allocation or the lights itself because the colors are jumping off the screen.

davemackey

TPIR - 40 years
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2011, 07:49:47 PM »
Whoops...left for work early this morning and forgot to set the DVR :(   I guess I'll be looking for a trade for this one soon...
http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_price_is_right/video/?pid=fle0l_gi_7kFmPVza0roVt1TcNPzh98c&nrd=1 is your friend.

Steve Gavazzi

TPIR - 40 years
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2011, 07:50:27 PM »
I was holding off because I wanted official word to come from someone closer to G-R than I am, but the crazy-ass speculation has started.  It was explained to me that there appears to be a server issue, Marc is the only one who can deal with server issues, and Marc is currently unavailable and may be so for a few days.  I'm sure somebody will bring us more information than that when it's available.
Yes...and forgive me for not looking in here first and starting my own thread instead.  I only got done watching the show a few minutes ago after being at work all day, and I wanted to get word up about what was going on as soon as I saw that I had Matt's okay to do so.  I hadn't realized that he'd already explained the basics.

Anyway, thank you, Matt.  This would be a really annoying thing to have rumors flying around about.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 07:51:33 PM by Steve Gavazzi »