Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Coming soon to Cinemax...  (Read 2646 times)

catkins522

Coming soon to Cinemax...
« on: October 10, 2011, 11:49:04 PM »
As I was scanning to find something to watch, "The Gong Show Movie" with Chuckie Baby and J. P. Morgan's unedited frontal parts is showing on Cinemax next Tuesday, October 18...5:20 am East/West.  So, if you have Cinemax and do not own the movie, happy recording!

Charles Atkins
-----------

Bigger and better....in HD!!!!

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 09:51:30 AM »
Does Universal have a home video imprint for least-popular titles, much like how Warner Home Video has theirs' for their Warner Archive MOD program? If so, then I could see Universal releasing this on that kind of home video label.

thomas_meighan

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 07:49:09 PM »
Does Universal have a home video imprint for least-popular titles, much like how Warner Home Video has theirs' for their Warner Archive MOD program? If so, then I could see Universal releasing this on that kind of home video label.

They do, but (so far) not nearly on the same level as Warners. The line is called "Universal Vault Series"; typing in that phrase at Amazon will yield most of the titles made available up to now (Gong Show Movie isn't among them). New titles are announced roughly every three months; I believe they're sold only at Amazon.

bscripps

• Button-Pushing Monkey
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 11:51:56 AM »
Bumping to say "Gong Show Movie" is slated to run again on HBO Comedy January 8 at 4:25am ET.  In glorious high definition where available.
Ben Scripps. Professional button-pushing monkey.