Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Da Feud  (Read 1579 times)

geno57

Da Feud
« on: April 24, 2012, 02:17:12 PM »
My old bud, who works on the show, sent this to all of his FB friends a little while ago:

It's time to play The Feud. Family Feud Season 14 - 1st VTR starting in a moment. Cheers to a great season!

narzo

Da Feud
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 03:21:45 PM »
Wasn't it Louie Anderson who uttered the prophetic statement: "it will only last one more season"?

BrandonFG

Da Feud
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 03:32:24 PM »
Wasn't it Louie Anderson who uttered the prophetic statement: "it will only last one more season"?
Yep, exactly a decade ago.

As much as I can't stand the gratuitous potty humor the show's taken on, I give the show credit for lasting 14 seasons. Would still like to see the Anderson-era production values (mainly the writing) with the current era's format and host (point structure, payout).
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 03:33:36 PM by fostergray82 »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

xavier45

Da Feud
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 12:23:55 PM »
The new set has been leaked on Twitter, and it really doesn't look any different:

https://p.twimg.com/ArSZX6HCIAA9DIM.jpg

Jeremy Nelson

Da Feud
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 04:25:20 PM »
The new set has been leaked on Twitter, and it really doesn't look any different:

https://p.twimg.com/ArSZX6HCIAA9DIM.jpg
Well, I'm not surprised. They said the same thing last year (or the year before that), and it turned out to be really minor differences. I don't have problems with the classic set, but I think this could have been a really good opportunity for them to do something pretty awesome. Now that I think about it, major set changes on Family Feud, even dating back to Combs, have only happened with a host switch.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.