Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: And PETA's New Los Angeles Headquarters Is...  (Read 3531 times)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
And PETA's New Los Angeles Headquarters Is...
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 09:19:20 PM »
Hell, I'd buy a frozen side of beef and leave it at their door.

I can't STAND PETA. Nor really can I stand most animal rights activists because they tend to be the most sanctimonious people out there.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

BrandonFG

And PETA's New Los Angeles Headquarters Is...
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 09:38:21 PM »
Their main headquarters is literally down the street from where I work. I know people who have worked there, and they've told me some stories. But they're all your run-of-the-mill workplace stories. However, some have also told me the CEO is a few beers short of a six-pack, as you have seen with some of the stuff involving PETA.

There's a condo complex right beside the building, and it all sits along the river. I do wonder how they react if a condo resident has a cookout or when someone goes fishing. ;-)

However, most people from my area just shake our heads and laugh when PETA or the other hometown hero, Pat Robertson, goes on a PR mission.

/then again, I'm not so sure I trust fish from the downtown Norfolk part of the Elizabeth River
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!