Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The stone slabs ... the pet dinosaur ... the animal-driven appliances  (Read 2500 times)

Mike Tennant

Yes, Richard Wagstaff Clark's Bedrock--er, Malibu--home is up for sale. You'd only have to win The $100,000 Pyramid tournament 35 times to pay for it.

geno57

The stone slabs ... the pet dinosaur ... the animal-driven appliances
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 04:04:55 PM »
Yes, Richard Wagstaff Clark's Bedrock--er, Malibu--home is up for sale. You'd only have to win The $100,000 Pyramid tournament 35 times to pay for it.

Wagstaff?!  Wow ...

Jay Temple

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 04:46:43 PM »

Wagstaff?!  Wow ...
ISTR Dick saying that his son's name is also Richard Clark, but with a different middle name. It was one of those conversations that they had at the Winner's Circle coming back from commercial.
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

JakeT

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 08:05:43 PM »

Wagstaff?!  Wow ...

Hmmmmm...do ya think that might have been something similar to what his mother might have said just a mere nine months before Dick's birth?

"I beg your pardon, Mr. Clark but please refrain from wagging your staff in MY direction!"

And nine months later, a television legend was born....awwwwwww...I feel all warm and fuzzy now! :)

JakeT

Jamey Greek

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 08:10:17 PM »

Wagstaff?!  Wow ...
ISTR Dick saying that his son's name is also Richard Clark, but with a different middle name. It was one of those conversations that they had at the Winner's Circle coming back from commercial.

He also works with his dad producing shows.  He goes by the nickname "Rack"

dale_grass

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 08:20:21 PM »
Wagstaff?!  Wow ...
Huh. If I heard 'game show host' and 'Wagstaff' in the same sentence, Dick Clark wouldn't be who I thought of.

pyrfan

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 02:03:51 AM »
He also works with his dad producing shows.  He goes by the nickname "Rack"
Slight correction: It's "Rac," short for "Richard A. Clark." Interestingly, he worked on the 1991 "$100,000 Pyramid" even though his dad didn't.

Brendan

geno57

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 02:01:28 PM »
I actually met RAC quite a few times, when I was working on the radio in Nashville.  RAC was producing shows at the neighboring TNN.  Never had the pleasure of meeting the senior Dick.  Let me rephrase that ... Never had the pleasure of meeting his dad, the famous dance show and game show host.

Otm Shank

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 02:14:23 PM »
Richard Wagstaff Clark

I don't know about the other two words, but I'm sure the third one is not something you should say on television.