Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jet Blue game show  (Read 1673 times)

SFQuizKid

Jet Blue game show
« on: June 05, 2012, 06:25:39 PM »
NY Times article here.

[size="2"]The 15-minute episodes will be streamed live from a studio in New York and will appear five times a day, from June 18-22.  
Interesting idea.

Link to Jet Blue: Get Away With It.
[/size]
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 06:29:15 PM by SFQuizKid »

Hastin

Jet Blue game show
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 06:41:42 PM »
-Hastin :)

DoItRockapella

Jet Blue game show
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 08:07:01 PM »
Read the article...um...Jim Conroy? That's THE VOICE OF RUFF RUFFMAN.

You'd think after five seasons of playing a cartoon character who hosts a game show from his doghouse, the last thing he'd want to do is play a pastiche of the career game show host stereotype.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Jet Blue game show
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 08:11:41 PM »
You'd think after five seasons of playing a cartoon character who hosts a game show from his doghouse, the last thing he'd want to do is play a pastiche of the career game show host stereotype.
When such gigs are your primary means of generating stacks of green rectangles that (among other things) put a roof over your head and food in your stomach, I imagine you're not as picky.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

BrandonFG

Jet Blue game show
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 08:19:20 PM »
Read the article...um...Jim Conroy? That's THE VOICE OF RUFF RUFFMAN.

I'm willing to guess...no bet that whoever plays or views this game won't a) make the connection, or b) really pay that any mind. It's not like it's Steve Carell (the first name I pulled from my...ear) hosting an Internet game show.

I've never vaguely heard of Ruff Ruffman, but if anyone does put 2+2 together, they'll prolly have more of a "Cool! It's Ruff Ruffman" reaction, instead of "Man...he must really need the money."
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 08:22:14 PM by fostergray82 »
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!