Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "WWTBAM - Play It!" Million Point Pin Sold  (Read 4151 times)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
"WWTBAM - Play It!" Million Point Pin Sold
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 12:31:31 AM »
January 2004. Unfortunately the highlight of the thread is someone (Cory Houser?) calling Matt O. a dried food product.
To give Cory the tiniest bit of a reprieve, the bid in question was a typo, and he did not wind up buying the shirt.

Oh, I know. It was just fun to revisit that and look at his bannination post again.

(suddenly I'm curious as to what else he posted)
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

JakeT

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 03:51:31 PM »
Spotted Orlando #4.  He wanted $250.  Final answer here.

--Charlie

I guess it is time I list my remaining memorabilia collection on eBay...I have the entire collection of WWTBAM-Play It! pins, including the rare million dollar pin and I'd gladly sell the set for less than $250.00.

Wow...makes me wonder just how much cash I am sitting on these days.  I bought tons of this stuff years ago when I wasn't thinking clearly after my accident (a distraction of sorts, I suppose) and it has mostly been sitting in boxes for years with little likelihood that I'll ever to much (if anything) with 95% of it.  Hell, I still have my copy of the Pressman FAMILY FEUD board game autographed by Mark Goodson himself in a box.  Got a bit crushed over the years but certainly doesn't affect the signature at all.

JakeT

GiraffeBoy

• "He can solve puzzles, that's for sure."-Pat Sajak
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2012, 12:20:00 AM »
For the record, I ain't NEVER selling my set.  It means so much to me, I couldn't ever think of parting with it.

--Charlie
"B, 2 hours, 52 minutes, 59 seconds...final answer?"
WWTBAM Play It! DCA Million Point Winner #42 - Stick your neck out with pride!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2012, 12:24:18 AM »
I ain't NEVER selling my set.
So then, where does the bidding start?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe