Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Two years ago...  (Read 6132 times)

BrandonFG

Two years ago...
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2004, 11:27:43 PM »
[quote name=\'passwordplus\' date=\'Apr 12 2004, 07:18 PM\'] [quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Apr 11 2004, 01:02 AM\'] [quote name=\'JacksonBrowne1980\' date=\'Apr 9 2004, 08:59 PM\'] he was my hero; we all miss him; it was a shocker, i agree, chucknet [/quote]
he was my hero; we all miss him; it was a shocker, i agree, chucknet
Even though I have this somewhere else and I don't know where. For Randy not seeing his $25,000 Whew! on television, I blame Burt Sugarman because he owns the tapes and when GSN tried to purchase them he demanded too much money. Randy if only Sugarman was so nice and gave the tapes someone or something else, you would have seen your win. Rest in peace, Randy.
Was it really necessary to undig [no pun intended] this after 4 months?  I think not...no disrespect towards Randy intended. [/quote]
Well, when they let a certain "troll" post here, what do you expect. Scroll up in the thread and notice the jump from Dec. to Apr. and who the first April poster was. [/quote]
 He might be a bit annoying with all the questions, but he's not a troll. I believe he's autistic.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

melman1

Two years ago...
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2004, 11:56:18 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Apr 12 2004, 08:27 PM\'] He might be a bit annoying with all the questions, but he's not a troll. I believe he's autistic. [/quote]
 Is there a reason that there's so much speculation about this, instead of letting him speak for himself on the matter?  I'm just asking.
melman1, "some sort of God on this message board" - PYLdude, 7/9/06.

Steve Gavazzi

Two years ago...
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2004, 01:26:33 AM »
[quote name=\'melman1\' date=\'Apr 12 2004, 11:56 PM\'] [quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Apr 12 2004, 08:27 PM\'] He might be a bit annoying with all the questions, but he's not a troll. I believe he's autistic. [/quote]
Is there a reason that there's so much speculation about this, instead of letting him speak for himself on the matter?  I'm just asking. [/quote]
 It's not speculation.  Erik does have autism.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Two years ago...
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2004, 03:18:27 AM »
[quote name=\'Steve Gavazzi\' date=\'Apr 13 2004, 12:26 AM\'] [quote name=\'melman1\' date=\'Apr 12 2004, 11:56 PM\'] [quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Apr 12 2004, 08:27 PM\'] He might be a bit annoying with all the questions, but he's not a troll. I believe he's autistic. [/quote]
Is there a reason that there's so much speculation about this, instead of letting him speak for himself on the matter?  I'm just asking. [/quote]
It's not speculation.  Erik does have autism. [/quote]
 May I safely assume you have actually confirmed this?  While some may take offense to this; I am a believer that if the guy can put together a webpage [even if he uses Pagebuilder], and was able to set up a message board....
--Mark
Phil 4:13

zachhoran

Two years ago...
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2004, 08:08:03 AM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Apr 13 2004, 02:18 AM\'] [quote name=\'Steve Gavazzi\' date=\'Apr 13 2004, 12:26 AM\'] [quote name=\'melman1\' date=\'Apr 12 2004, 11:56 PM\'] [quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Apr 12 2004, 08:27 PM\'] He might be a bit annoying with all the questions, but he's not a troll. I believe he's autistic. [/quote]
May I safely assume you have actually confirmed this?  While some may take offense to this; I am a believer that if the guy can put together a webpage [even if he uses Pagebuilder], and was able to set up a message board.... [/quote]
 He might have higher-functioning autism. It has only been speculation that he is autistic, there are a few who mentioned on ATGS they think otherwise.

Steve Gavazzi

Two years ago...
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2004, 01:02:20 AM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Apr 13 2004, 08:08 AM\'] [quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Apr 13 2004, 02:18 AM\'] [quote name=\'Steve Gavazzi\' date=\'Apr 13 2004, 12:26 AM\'] [quote name=\'melman1\' date=\'Apr 12 2004, 11:56 PM\'] [quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Apr 12 2004, 08:27 PM\'] He might be a bit annoying with all the questions, but he's not a troll. I believe he's autistic. [/quote]
May I safely assume you have actually confirmed this?  While some may take offense to this; I am a believer that if the guy can put together a webpage [even if he uses Pagebuilder], and was able to set up a message board.... [/quote]
He might have higher-functioning autism. It has only been speculation that he is autistic, there are a few who mentioned on ATGS they think otherwise. [/quote]
 Zinkin, Randy, and Chuck Donegan seem to believe it.  That's good enough for me.