Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Roger Craig in attendance at Millionaire today  (Read 1418 times)

Sonic Whammy

Roger Craig in attendance at Millionaire today
« on: August 28, 2012, 05:05:43 PM »
Hey gang. Just got home from today's Millionaire tapings. I'll tell you, the new studio looks awesome!

The episodes we taped today will air October 1st, 2nd & 3rd, and on the 3rd, former 2011 Jeopardy! College Tournament finalist Hans Von Walter will be competing to see how well he holds up to the pressure of the other big quiz game. Show him your love and watch that day.

And just as big as that, as the title says, Roger Craig was in attendance at the tapings today. First time he's ever come to see Millionaire, he told me and some others. He was there in support of Hans, and we talked quite a bit after the day was over. But before anyone gets their hopes up, Roger did not take the Millionaire test today. In fact, he didn't even know you could when you come to a taping. I wonder now, though, if he'll be bit by the Millionaire bug enough to try out later on.

Overall, a very fun day, and I have my cell photo with them for the posterity.
Brian Sapinski

Just Brian Sapinski... for now

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 06:05:49 PM »
I wonder now, though, if he'll be bit by the Millionaire bug enough to try out later on.
The what now?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Jeremy Nelson

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 02:02:28 PM »
But before anyone gets their hopes up, Roger did not take the Millionaire test today. In fact, he didn't even know you could when you come to a taping. I wonder now, though, if he'll be bit by the Millionaire bug enough to try out later on.
Overall, a very fun day, and I have my cell photo with them for the posterity.
A quick question for anyone who may know: would they even consider picking Roger Craig after his coming so recently off a ToC win? Presumably, if they did, he would be a lock for sweeps week.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 02:06:54 PM »
A quick question for anyone who may know: would they even consider picking Roger Craig after his coming so recently off a ToC win? Presumably, if they did, he would be a lock for sweeps week.
Assuming that the cooling-off period has cooled off, why wouldn't you? "He was top of the pops on Jeopardy, watch this week to see how well he does with our game."
If you didn’t create it, it isn’t your content.

Bryce L.

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 03:47:00 AM »
Just how long IS the cooling-off period, anyway? Would he be eligible to go on Millionaire yet, based on that restriction?