Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pyramid WC  (Read 1967 times)

gameshowcrazy

Pyramid WC
« on: September 07, 2012, 10:29:08 PM »
Does anyone know if Mike Richards is being helped by someone whispering in his ear the good clues after a WC loss?

Even if he has, there have been some great clues given in this first week.

I'm not trying to say anything good or bad about him, but since some of his ideas have been THAT good, I'm hoping someone would know if he was getting help.

BrandonFG

Pyramid WC
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 10:32:14 PM »
If it's not off the cuff, I'd guess that the producers prolly gave him a couple money clues while reviewing the categories beforehand. Just a theory.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

JMFabiano

Pyramid WC
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 01:48:01 AM »
Remember, kids, Mike Richards can't be responsible for anything good on his own!  

(I know you didn't mean to imply anything bad about him, I'm just joking in reference to the people who really exist and think this way...yes, they're out there...)
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Pyramid WC
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 01:54:31 AM »
(I know you didn't mean to imply anything bad about him, I'm just joking in reference to the people who really exist and think this way...yes, they're out there...)
Such as?
If you didn’t create it, it isn’t your content.

dale_grass

Pyramid WC
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 03:04:03 PM »
Such as?

I'd say, what, 75% of golden-road.net's users?

Otm Shank

Pyramid WC
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 01:48:50 AM »
Strictly observational, I think he has a list of killer clues, sometimes. Without spoiling those who are on DVR backlog, he once gave the absolute perfect clue that 99 times out of 100 would get the box.
For "things that are framed", he gave 2 other clues and then "Roger Rabbit"
However, it was the third clue he gave, and so matter-of-factly. If it had come to my mind after two other clues (or if I was really trying to act the fact I just thought of it), you would have seen some look of epiphany from me.

gameshowcrazy

Pyramid WC
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 04:14:25 PM »
OTM--

that spoiler you gave was what really made me ask this question--such a great clue.