Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Joker's Wild Categories from 1977-1986  (Read 15822 times)

lestplayrodrick

The Joker's Wild Categories from 1977-1986
« on: September 01, 2012, 02:57:36 AM »
[size="2"]Hello i'm new here and I need some help i doing my own home version of The Joker's Wild and i liked to know what are the Categories use in the 1977-1986 Syndicated version on that Game show both the Normal Categories and The Special Categories on the game show i already know the rules for The Joker's Wild both the main game and The Face the Devil (Evil Twin) but it's the Categories from the 1977-1986 version of The Joker's Wild that i'm very interested.[/size]

aaron sica

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 01:45:01 PM »
[size="2"]Hello i'm new here and I need some help i doing my own home version of The Joker's Wild and i liked to know what are the Categories use in the 1977-1986 Syndicated version on that Game show both the Normal Categories and The Special Categories on the game show i already know the rules for The Joker's Wild both the main game and The Face the Devil (Evil Twin) but it's the Categories from the 1977-1986 version of The Joker's Wild that i'm very interested.[/size]

Iris, is that you?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 01:45:40 PM »
Excellent! And cheddar cheese microwave popcorn was half-price at the store the other day, so I'm all set. Giant bowl forthcoming, my friends.

/Our Benevolent Moderators brought the lulz today
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

dale_grass

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 02:09:27 PM »
/Our Benevolent Moderators brought the lulz today

My theory is that they start new accounts and post gobbledygook just to test the mettle of board members.  How else do you explain Matt respoding so quickly to Fan4Sure?  Just something to think about this Labor Day weekend.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 02:10:14 PM by dale_grass »

clemon79

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 02:12:45 PM »
My theory is that they start new accounts and post gobbledygook just to test the mettle of board members.  How else do you explain Matt respoding so quickly to Fan4Sure?  Just something to think about this Labor Day weekend.
Ooh, a conspiracy theory! Some excellent food for thought, sir. A fine accompaniment to this delicious popcorn.

lestplayrodrick

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 04:49:00 PM »

Iris, is that you?

No my name is lestpalyrodrick and i'm very new here.

whewfan

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 05:12:23 PM »
The categories were...

Pharmacology
American Explorers
Chronology of the Pharoahs
The Geography of the Brain
and
The History of Early Hungarian Cabinet Making

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 05:25:29 PM »
Hello i'm new here and I need some help i doing my own home version of The Joker's Wild and i liked to know what are the Categories use in the 1977-1986 Syndicated version on that Game show both the Normal Categories and The Special Categories on the game show i already know the rules for The Joker's Wild both the main game and The Face the Devil (Evil Twin) but it's the Categories from the 1977-1986 version of The Joker's Wild that i'm very interested.
Size tags? RLY?

You know the name of the show and when it aired. Because you managed to find your way here you know how to use a computer and to navigate the web. There is at least one website out there that is a repository of various video clips, movies and television episodes. I suspect that if you made your way there you could get a sampling of the show that you want to emulate, and therefore would be able to work on your home game.

(Please note that I composed the previous message without specious capital letters and with punctuation. You should be on your way. I hope you're able to find the information you need.)
If you didn’t create it, it isn’t your content.

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2012, 05:28:48 PM »
Really?  That's not the name of your account.  Color me confused.

lestplayrodrick

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2012, 06:31:53 PM »
Hello i'm new here and I need some help i doing my own home version of The Joker's Wild and i liked to know what are the Categories use in the 1977-1986 Syndicated version on that Game show both the Normal Categories and The Special Categories on the game show i already know the rules for The Joker's Wild both the main game and The Face the Devil (Evil Twin) but it's the Categories from the 1977-1986 version of The Joker's Wild that i'm very interested.
Size tags? RLY?

You know the name of the show and when it aired. Because you managed to find your way here you know how to use a computer and to navigate the web. There is at least one website out there that is a repository of various video clips, movies and television episodes. I suspect that if you made your way there you could get a sampling of the show that you want to emulate, and therefore would be able to work on your home game.

(Please note that I composed the previous message without specious capital letters and with punctuation. You should be on your way. I hope you're able to find the information you need.)

Thank you and that was very nice of you

lestplayrodrick

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2012, 06:33:45 PM »
Really?  That's not the name of your account.  Color me confused.

It's o.k. some people make a mistake once in a while and letsplayrodrick is my name of my account.

clemon79

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2012, 07:43:47 PM »
My bullshiat detector is pinned right now.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2012, 08:01:38 PM »
How else do you explain Matt respoding so quickly to Fan4Sure?
I hate to puncture your good-natured conspiracy bubble,  but for people who genuinely wonder about that, the answer is not nearly so mysterious.  Since F4S is on permanent moderation, I'm always the first person to see any of his posts that get approved.  And at this point, pretty much the only ones I approve are ones I want to comment on.

Our new friend roderick isn't doing any harm right now, and there is some entertainment value to his question.  I don't see bullshait (yet), I see the same sort of genuine but misguided approach as an Iris or a F4S.  Time will tell.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 08:01:51 PM by Matt Ottinger »
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2012, 11:39:41 PM »
It's o.k. some people make a mistake once in a while and letsplayrodrick is my name of my account.
That might be what you meant it to be. What it says next to your post is something else.
If you didn’t create it, it isn’t your content.

lestplayrodrick

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2012, 12:42:41 AM »
That might be what you meant it to be. What it says next to your post is something else.

Once again that was nice however i may post another game show topic in the near future but for now i'm interest in the categories in the 1977-1986 version of the joker's wild for my own home version of the game show in real life i do not have any of the three editions of the joker's wild game back in the early 1970's