Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Let's Ask America in more markets  (Read 1859 times)

MikeK

• Martha!
Let's Ask America in more markets
« on: September 07, 2012, 12:16:40 PM »
The number of markets getting Let's Ask America in the next 10 days to two weeks has almost doubled, from seven to 13.  The only new market getting LAA on weekdays is Bakersfield, CA.  If you are in the Indianapolis, Denver, Detroit, San Diego, or West Palm Beach markets, you will get a single weekend airing of the show for now.

brianhenke

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 12:32:46 AM »
The number of markets getting Let's Ask America in the next 10 days to two weeks has almost doubled, from seven to 13.  The only new market getting LAA on weekdays is Bakersfield, CA.  If you are in the Indianapolis, Denver, Detroit, San Diego, or West Palm Beach markets, you will get a single weekend airing of the show for now.

Yeah!

Brian
The leaves start to change color in May?

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 09:32:43 AM »
In Indianapolis, said airing will be Saturdays at 7:30 pm on Scripps' RTV6.  Might be pre-emption bait between the midday and prime-time college football games, though.
@lambertman

gsfan85

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 03:43:50 PM »
But it's not airing here in Nashville!  Still looking for someone to record this one for me!  By the previews it looks like it's gonna be enjoyable!
-Adam

Don Howard

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 05:19:14 PM »
Let's Ask America
Enjoy the show. As you do, I'll be watching the 29th season premiere of the current version of Jeopardy! on the home of 19 Action News, occasionally anchored by stripper Catherine Bosley.

I'll look forward to your review.

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 05:46:23 PM »
Let's Ask America
Enjoy the show. As you do, I'll be watching the 29th season premiere of the current version of Jeopardy! on the home of 19 Action News, occasionally anchored by stripper Catherine Bosley.
I never said I wasn't watching Jeopardy!  The DVR is set to snag every new episode of both shows.

Speaking of the show abbreviated with a capitalized 10th letter and an exclamation point, said show is looking for contestants who are members of the military, or adults from Cincinnati or Cleveland.  (Hi.  I have tried out for your great show for almost 18 years.  Call me.)

I'll look forward to your review.
How'd you guess?  You know me far to well, sir.