Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Concentration-related  (Read 2444 times)

carlisle96

Concentration-related
« on: October 08, 2012, 03:55:32 PM »
While cracking open a National Beer during last night's Yankees-Orioles game, I noticed that the underside of the cap had a rebus with what looks a lot like the original Norm Blumenthal Concentration artwork. If Norm is out there, I wonder if he knows what the source of these puzzles are (which became better viewing for us Os fans during the bottom of the 9th Sunday night).

gameshowcrazy

Concentration-related
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 04:15:03 PM »
I remember seeing a rebus puzzle on the cap of a Heineken in the late 70s.

alfonzos

Concentration-related
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 12:43:25 AM »
Someone built a Classic Concentration gameboard with trilons. See it on Flickr. I'm impressed!
A Cliff Saber Production
email address: alfonzos@aol.com
Boardgame Geek user name: alfonzos

aaron sica

Concentration-related
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 12:50:09 AM »
Someone built a Classic Concentration gameboard with trilons. See it on Flickr. I'm impressed!

And it's by "pds319". Considering how well he did with a replica of the Wheel, I'm not surprised at all. :)

William_S.

Concentration-related
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 09:28:37 AM »
Surprised or not I'm impressed!

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
Concentration-related
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 01:02:06 AM »
Impressive indeed!

dazztardly

Concentration-related
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 01:22:27 AM »
pds319 is Paul Stack. That Concentration board, along with his homemade Wheel of Fortune, and a good word from me helped him secure work with the big boys in Hollywood.

One of his current gigs is a game producer for "Watch What Happens Live". In addition, he has contributed to a number of pilot developments.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulstack

JakeT

Concentration-related
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 06:43:42 PM »
pds319 is Paul Stack. That Concentration board, along with his homemade Wheel of Fortune, and a good word from me helped him secure work with the big boys in Hollywood.

One of his current gigs is a game producer for "Watch What Happens Live". In addition, he has contributed to a number of pilot developments.

"Andy Cohen's got the 4-1-1...king king of midnight fun...MIDNIGHT!"

Congrats to Paul...I watch his games five nights a week!

Uhhhh...but not live however...that's what the DVR is for...:)

JakeT

pds319

Concentration-related
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 09:41:54 PM »
[quote name='dazztardly']

[/quote]
This is true along with creating the graphics for the show. I absolutely do owe so much to Dan along with a special thanks to Corey Cooper. These two are just class acts.

[quote name='JakeT']
"Andy Cohen's got the 4-1-1...king king of midnight fun...MIDNIGHT!"

Congrats to Paul...I watch his games five nights a week!

Uhhhh...but not live however...that's what the DVR is for...:)
[/quote]
Thanks for watching Jake! You can count on if there's a game with a bit of classic game show flavor, It's one of my babies. Nothing like that tonight though, only people throwing salad dressing at each other. :)