Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSN still promoting 'The Pyramid'  (Read 2887 times)

LetsGoYankees

GSN still promoting 'The Pyramid'
« on: November 29, 2012, 07:02:17 PM »
Happened to catch some of GSN this afternoon for the first time in a while. Throughout a couple shows I saw a glimpse of a full screen ad, and also a 5 second ad at the bottom occasionally for "Weekdays 3/2c"

Cancelled? Yes. Still popular? Maybe
gameshownetworknews.blogspot.com
gameshownetworknews@gmail.com

snowpeck

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 10:26:32 PM »
Happened to catch some of GSN this afternoon for the first time in a while. Throughout a couple shows I saw a glimpse of a full screen ad, and also a 5 second ad at the bottom occasionally for "Weekdays 3/2c"

Cancelled? Yes. Still popular? Maybe
And where exactly did you hear it's been cancelled?  To my knowledge there simply hasn't been any news on that front.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 03:41:44 PM »
Just like Catch 21, 1 vs 100, Love Triangle, Improv-a-Ganza, new Lingo, Baggage, Beat the Chefs, Bingo America and others, GSN never announces the cancellation of their shows, as with many other cable networks.

Then you are in an even less informed position to make that claim.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 03:42:41 PM »
Just like Catch 21, 1 vs 100, Love Triangle, Improv-a-Ganza, new Lingo, Baggage, Beat the Chefs, Bingo America and others, GSN never announces the cancellation of their shows, as with many other cable networks.
So?

Cancelled? Yes.
I think I've come up with a new catch phrase for when I think someone is full of horse apples and I want to call them out...

Source SAYS!
Travis L. Eberle

Phil V

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 05:17:44 PM »
Anddddd...correlation doesn't imply causation.

Can we move on now?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 05:21:08 PM by phvHounds2010 »
Due to an error in judgment, a contestant's post was removed and the thread edited.

dale_grass

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 05:49:45 PM »
I think I've come up with a new catch phrase for when I think someone is full of horse apples and I want to call them out...

Source SAYS!

Hey, watch it with the board memes, lest you find yourself on the business end of a cease to exist letter from gameshowlover.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 03:22:56 AM »

Source SAYS!

Hey, watch it with the board memes, lest you find yourself on the business end of a cease to exist letter from gameshowlover.

Wait, Zach Horan is still around? Oh wait, you said gameshowLOVER.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022