Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tim Shield's Millionaire run...  (Read 4323 times)

Kevin Prather

Tim Shield's Millionaire run...
« on: October 22, 2006, 02:38:34 AM »
I was curious about this years ago and then forgot about it for a while. It just came back to me today as I was webbrowsing.

In early 2000, Tim Shields was on WWTBAM and left with $1,000. After it was discovered his losing question was faulty, he was invited back and made it all the way to $500,000, qualifying for the ToC.

What I'm wondering is this: Did the return show ever air? I'm curious as to what his final question was.

Anyone know?

StevensM

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 05:57:48 PM »
I believe they showed clips from his return appearance during the Champions Edition, but never actually aired his return appearance in full.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 01:26:07 AM »
Just noticed this thread while going back through the board. Since new people have joined us in the past year, maybe some more light can be shed. Has Tim Shields' million dollar question ever been revealed?

Bryce L.

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 11:24:26 PM »
Apologies for the way-long-time bump, but was watching a clip of his Champions' Edition appearance, and one commenter claims to know what Shields' $1 million question was (purportedly told to them by one of the audience members from that taping)...

What is the last word in the Old Testament?
A: Forever
B: True
C: Prayer
D: Curse
Answer: D

Seems tough enough to me to qualify for a $1 million question...

the clip is here (need annotations turned on to see the $1 million question)

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 11:18:39 PM by RobertSearcy »