Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Password Collector's Edition  (Read 9341 times)

Matt Ottinger

Password Collector's Edition
« on: April 07, 2013, 05:44:33 PM »

I told myself I was done with buying board games for my collection, as I\'m actually trying to figure out how to unload some of it.  Still, when our own Bob Zager alerted me to this, I had to have it.  Bob\'s the only other person I know who has a copy, and this copy happens to be in unplayed condition.

I\'m pretty sure the link works whether you\'re a member of Facebook or not.

Password Collector\'s Edition

This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

The Pyramids

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 06:00:28 PM »

First time I have heard of it. Thanks for sharing. 

JakeT

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 02:32:16 PM »
I told myself I was done with buying board games for my collection, as I\'m actually trying to figure out how to unload some of it.  Still, when our own Bob Zager alerted me to this, I had to have it.  Bob\'s the only other person I know who has a copy, and this copy happens to be in unplayed condition.

I\'m pretty sure the link works whether you\'re a member of Facebook or not.

Password Collector\'s Edition

I am pretty certain that at one moment in time (most likely approx. 2001-2002), I actually had TWO copies of the \"Collector\'s Edition\" in my collection.  Neither of them were in unplayed condition but both were in excellent condtion as well as being complete.  At this current time, I believe I still have at least one of those copies packed away in one the many boxes of game show memorabilia that have been essentially untouched (aside from being moved from location to location) for nearly ten years now.

Like you, I have been trying to decide upon just the best way of finding new homes for the vast majority of my remaining collection but just haven\'t figured out which way to go...I really need to make a decision sometime soon though and get all the goodies moving...

JakeT

TraderRob

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 04:09:00 PM »

Nice, Matt!

Perhaps we all need to open a store because I\'ve got boxes of games that I am wanting to move too. I\'ve got them all catalogued and I tried to sell them as a complete set but that failed (probably because I had twelve boxes). Unfortunately, I lost about half of one box to water damage a few months ago but I\'ve still probably got at least 150 games sitting in the garage. I might just hang on to the ones that I know are worth more than a few bucks and either pitch the rest or throw \'em in a garage sale pile and see what happens.

And then there\'s the daunting task of digitizing the VHS... <sigh> 

Rob