Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Let's Ask America Flash mini-game  (Read 1833 times)

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
Let's Ask America Flash mini-game
« on: April 23, 2013, 10:07:54 PM »

http://bobhagh.com/Module%205/Module5.html

My very talented friend and creative partner Bob Hagh put this together for a grad school project. He also got that strange bearded kid to host.* Check it out--it\'s a quick, fun game. You\'ll like it, I think. There\'s an Easter egg hiding for any player who answers 0/4 questions correctly.

*The strange bearded kid is me. If you didn\'t know.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 10:57:24 PM by DoorNumberFour »
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

BrandonFG

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 10:25:47 PM »

1. Epic beard...what\'s your secret?

2. It might be my computer, but I noticed the questions kind of lag a bit. I\'ll try it from work tomorrow.

2a. I was going to ask about revealing the correct answer, but I realize it\'s the same 5 for the project.

Nice presentation, and you have great stage presence!

"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 10:56:39 PM »
1. Epic beard...what\'s your secret?

Thank you! Honestly, I just let it do its own thing. I don\'t cut or trim it (except for the bits of mustache that hang over my upper lip); natural beards take a nice shape on their own, usually. It\'s a nine-monther...had it since approx. August.

Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 11:00:07 PM »
I envy men who can grow a beard. I have a patch of skin that will never grow hair again after an operation, so the beard never looks finished.

/After the $2,000 question I actually was playing to zero out, I don\'t think I would have won a dime playing \"honestly.\"
Travis L. Eberle

BrandonFG

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 09:34:46 AM »

And there\'s my problem...I think my record was two months before I finally got tired of it all. :-P Although I did have a cousin said I was starting to look like James Harden...sans the mohawk.

Back to the game, I got the sci-fi vehicle question right, then nothing else. I\'d probably bomb out on the show.

"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!