Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR Live In Lowell, MA  (Read 4829 times)

DoItRockapella

TPIR Live In Lowell, MA
« on: April 19, 2013, 10:56:02 AM »

So I live in the Boston area. First off - I am fine and far enough away from the city that things are OK. 

Second, I just bought tickets to TPIR Live at the Lowell Memorial Auditorium in Lowell, MA on June 6. Does anybody know who the host and announcer will be? The theater\'s site mentions Todd Newton...true? Announcer? When I saw TPIR Live in Worcester, MA in October 2012, it was Todd and Randy West, though as far as I can tell they didn\'t come out afterward for autographs (which I was looking forward to).

Maybe it\'s too far in advance, but does anybody have more information?

tvwxman

TPIR Live In Lowell, MA
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 09:32:52 PM »
Second, I just bought tickets to TPIR Live at the Lowell Memorial Auditorium in Lowell, MA on June 6. Does anybody know who the host and announcer will be? The theater\'s site mentions Todd Newton...true? Announcer?

Not me. :(

-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

WhammyPower

TPIR Live In Lowell, MA
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 09:24:59 AM »

I will be seeing TPiR Live tomorrow in Milwaukee, and I\'m sure you\'ll most likely get the same host/announcer combo I\'ll be getting.

tvwxman

TPIR Live In Lowell, MA
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 07:04:56 PM »
I will be seeing TPiR Live tomorrow in Milwaukee, and I\'m sure you\'ll most likely get the same host/announcer combo I\'ll be getting.

Absolutely not true.

-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

Steve Gavazzi

TPIR Live In Lowell, MA
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 05:15:06 PM »

Absolutely not true.

So more \"most likely\" than \"I\'m sure,\" then?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 05:16:20 PM by Steve Gavazzi »

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
TPIR Live In Lowell, MA
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 12:03:05 PM »

Who did you end up getting?

Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

WhammyPower

TPIR Live In Lowell, MA
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 03:46:05 PM »

Who did you end up getting?

I got Andy Martello for announcer and some guy named Pat Finn as the host.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 03:46:37 PM by WhammyPower »

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
TPIR Live In Lowell, MA
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 04:53:14 PM »

Well, as we all know, TPiR is a game of definitions. . .

Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

TimK2003

TPIR Live In Lowell, MA
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 07:41:22 PM »
Well, as we all know, TPiR is a game of definitions. . .

And whenever Pat mentions that a contestant has a chance to play for a trip, you must yell out, \"To WHERE, Andy??\"

Jimmy Owen

TPIR Live In Lowell, MA
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 01:45:59 PM »

Andy Martello?  Couldn\'t they have gotten someone nationally known, like A.J. Clemente?

Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

BrandonFG

TPIR Live In Lowell, MA
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 02:31:21 PM »
Andy Martello?  Couldn\'t they have gotten someone nationally known, like A.J. Clemente?

\"And now, here\'s the next f**kin s**t up for bids...\"

"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
TPIR Live In Lowell, MA
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 04:37:40 PM »

Well, on that note, why not get Homeless Ted Williams if we\'re talking people sucking the sticky drops out of the Big Gulp of Fame?

3/10.

I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Jimmy Owen

TPIR Live In Lowell, MA
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2013, 04:55:18 AM »

Well, on that note, why not get Homeless Ted Williams if we\'re talking people sucking the sticky drops out of the Big Gulp of Fame?

3/10.

Ted Williams is so....2011.

Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

BrandonFG

TPIR Live In Lowell, MA
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2013, 10:06:56 AM »

And yet he\'s doing so well two years later. Of all the Youtube celebs who found their 15 minutes, I\'m glad to see he\'s remained successful, and realized it\'s not all about the spotlight.

"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!