Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Let's Ask America Flash mini-game  (Read 1989 times)

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
Let's Ask America Flash mini-game
« on: April 23, 2013, 10:07:54 PM »

http://bobhagh.com/Module%205/Module5.html

My very talented friend and creative partner Bob Hagh put this together for a grad school project. He also got that strange bearded kid to host.* Check it out--it\'s a quick, fun game. You\'ll like it, I think. There\'s an Easter egg hiding for any player who answers 0/4 questions correctly.

*The strange bearded kid is me. If you didn\'t know.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 10:57:24 PM by DoorNumberFour »
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

BrandonFG

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 10:25:47 PM »

1. Epic beard...what\'s your secret?

2. It might be my computer, but I noticed the questions kind of lag a bit. I\'ll try it from work tomorrow.

2a. I was going to ask about revealing the correct answer, but I realize it\'s the same 5 for the project.

Nice presentation, and you have great stage presence!

"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 10:56:39 PM »
1. Epic beard...what\'s your secret?

Thank you! Honestly, I just let it do its own thing. I don\'t cut or trim it (except for the bits of mustache that hang over my upper lip); natural beards take a nice shape on their own, usually. It\'s a nine-monther...had it since approx. August.

Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 11:00:07 PM »
I envy men who can grow a beard. I have a patch of skin that will never grow hair again after an operation, so the beard never looks finished.

/After the $2,000 question I actually was playing to zero out, I don\'t think I would have won a dime playing \"honestly.\"
If you didn’t create it, it isn’t your content.

BrandonFG

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 09:34:46 AM »

And there\'s my problem...I think my record was two months before I finally got tired of it all. :-P Although I did have a cousin said I was starting to look like James Harden...sans the mohawk.

Back to the game, I got the sci-fi vehicle question right, then nothing else. I\'d probably bomb out on the show.

"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!