Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: concentration game 40 anniversay game by endless games  (Read 5064 times)

DJDustman

concentration game 40 anniversay game by endless games
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2013, 02:27:54 AM »

Travis and Chris, do not work for a special education institution. You guys are a little crazy with the comments.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 02:36:29 AM by DJDustman »

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 03:09:46 AM »

Travis and Chris, do not work for a special education institution. You guys are a little crazy with the comments.

Dustin, please read the OP\'s OP and then tell me how off base we were.

I mean, some questions have answers that can easily be found if one is willing to do the leg work. In this case the OP either didn\'t do it or didn\'t complete it, because if he had he\'d have seen that any remainder that was left when he divided the number of squares by the number of pairs would have had to be filled with something that didn\'t require a match.

And his sourpuss response certainly didn\'t help matters. It\'s the way the world works. If it\'s a question you can\'t easily find the answer to, then people might be more willing to take the time to answer. If it\'s one where the answer is kicking you in the cajones with a steel toed boot with a 45 pound barbell plate attached to it then you\'re gonna find that most people are going to be less likely to answer in the manner you\'d desire and you\'ll be lucky to get that.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 05:02:14 AM by PYLdude »
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

BrandonFG

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 10:24:38 AM »

This is by far one of the weirdest arguments I\'ve seen on this forum. Definitely one of the silliest.

Brad, I get your point, but a few people have spelled this one out for you, and you\'re still getting defensive over it. Again, I get your point, but getting upset at everyone else isn\'t helping your case either. You bought it at a thrift store, so really, you\'re out what, $3? It\'s just one of those \"buyer beware\" scenarios.

"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2013, 10:44:11 AM »
Brad could always find another copy with missing pieces and parts, and create a whole game. I did that a few months ago with a Jeopardy! 10th Edition I found in impeccable condition, but it was missing two dollar slides. Enter a 4th edition I have had for close to 20 years, which is missing many more pieces. Ta da, complete 10th Edition. At least in this area, I have seen more than my fair share of Endless Concentration games at thrift stores. Hopefully the hunt for another copy to either complete your current copy or to keep as a playable version is not that difficult.

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2013, 03:44:39 PM »

please read the OP\'s OP and then tell me how off base we were

Enough that I\'m closing this thread after receiving a complaint.