Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Price is Right taping  (Read 1850 times)

Mr. Brown

Price is Right taping
« on: July 25, 2013, 12:33:55 PM »
Has anybody been recently? I haven\'t been since Bob\'s last season and I plan on going on Monday for a 12pm arrival time.

I know back in the day, you had to arrive the night before to actually get in the studio. I know it is not that way now, but is \"30 minutes before the time listed on the ticket\" a sufficient amount of time to guarantee admittance into the studio?
Cheers,
Mr. Brown, Esq.
‎"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." -Charlie Sheen

Nick

Price is Right taping
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 05:30:03 PM »

If yours is a \"priority ticket,\" then yes, 30 minutes before the time on the ticket will be fine.

It was a golden age of daytime network television... Game Shows... Hosted by people who actually knew that the game was the star... And I wish it was still that way - both that game shows were on all morning and that they were hosted by actual game show hosts. - Bob Purse, Inches Per Second

Mr. Brown

Price is Right taping
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 06:02:55 PM »

If yours is a \"priority ticket,\" then yes, 30 minutes before the time on the ticket will be fine.

It is a line voucher ticket, but thisnis what it says on the ticket:

If your ticket says \'Priority Ticket\' your admission is guaranteed. If your ticket says \'Line Voucher\' admission is first-come, first-served. Having said that, as long as you arrive 30 minutes early with a line voucher you should be admitted.

Cheers,
Mr. Brown, Esq.
‎"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." -Charlie Sheen