Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: American Bible Challenge Renewed  (Read 8366 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
American Bible Challenge Renewed
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2013, 03:56:29 AM »

Never, and I mean, NEVER mess with anyone who has actually worked in television in the past. You owe him an apology.

And in a similar vein, I can\'t think of anyone less qualified to be offering advice like this.

Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

tyshaun1

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2013, 10:32:04 AM »

Well, gang, I can tell you that American Bible Challenge has not filmed yet. Nothing from Foxworthy or Franklin show proof that they did (i.e. Facebook, Twitter). It was \"tentative\" for December, *the earliest* as of a few months ago.

Think: Why would GSN wait until the Summer for their greatest original hit if they taped the episodes in November, which they didn\'t?

Hmmmmm.... and how do we know that GSN is waiting for Summer \'14 to air this? Oh wait...... you said it. Source? Proof?

Tyshaun

aaron sica

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2013, 10:32:52 AM »

Think: Why would GSN wait until the Summer for their greatest original hit if they taped the episodes in November, which they didn\'t?

Think: Why do you continue to dig your hole even deeper?

You just don\'t get it......Go back to your little fluff blog with all your assumed names....

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:33:40 AM by aaron sica »

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2013, 10:48:05 AM »

Well, gang, I can tell you that American Bible Challenge has not filmed yet. Nothing from Foxworthy or Franklin show proof that they did (i.e. Facebook, Twitter). It was \"tentative\" for December, *the earliest* as of a few months ago.

So a member of the production staff who happens to know one of our members is lying because they aren\'t posting it on Twitter. Is that what you\'re saying?
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2013, 10:52:59 AM »

http://fusion.net/No_You_Shut_Up/\'>Coincidentally, what\'s on my TV right now and how I feel about the constant stream of crap coming from your keyboard, including essentially telling a person who has been in TV longer than you\'ve been out of diapers that he\'s wrong.  And before you respond, I\'m pretty sure Scott\'s been in the TV biz longer than last Thursday.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 12:34:15 PM by MikeK »

aaron sica

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2013, 12:29:05 PM »

Hmmmmm.... and how do we know that GSN is waiting for Summer \'14 to air this? Oh wait...... you said it. Source? Proof?

Tyshaun

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=605826826131949&set=vb.346392125408755&type=2&theater\'>This is how.

BZZZ. Sorry, try again.

BrandonFG

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2013, 12:30:32 PM »

I see you\'re back to being a know-it-all who can\'t stand to be wrong on something. Listen, I know you don\'t want to admit that someone other than you has accurate information, but it may be time to concede on this one. Social media is not the be all to end all of information, no matter how hard you stamp your feet about it being so.

Scott is an industry professional who works in L.A., which means he is probably more privy to such info than you are. You run a blog out of your bedroom. Not saying you can\'t be right, but I think I\'m going to take the industry professional\'s word for it, versus what I\'m seeing or not seeing on Facebook or Twitter.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 12:31:28 PM by BrandonFG »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2013, 01:03:04 PM »

Though, the promo clearly says coming \"Summer 2014\" at the very end, which is how we know that GSN is waiting to Summer 2014 to air this.

Betcha it will air before Summer 2014, especially if Mind of a Man tanks.  I will make a bet on this.  If it premieres before the first day of summer 2014, you leave forever.  If it premieres on or after the first day of summer 2014, I will leave forever.  Deal?

(You can all thank me later.)

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 01:23:19 PM by MikeK »

clemon79

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2013, 01:11:48 PM »

Betcha it will air before Summer 2014, especially if Mind of a Man tanks.  I will make a bet on this.  If it premieres before the first day of summer 2014, I will leave forever.  If it premieres on or after the first day of summer 2014, you must leave forever.

Here\'s the part where he deflects by taking the bet because you got the terms backward and then starts jumping up and down and pointing at that to attempt to distract from his own pathetic fail. Not that we would allow you to risk yourself in the .000001% chance that the sun shines on this particular dog\'s ass anyhow.

(EDIT: The terms have since been corrected. The pathetic fail and refusal to hold Mike to a wager with said pathetic fail stands.)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 01:34:54 PM by clemon79 »

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2013, 01:15:17 PM »

Betcha it will air before Summer 2014, especially if Mind of a Man tanks.  I will make a bet on this.  If it premieres before the first day of summer 2014, I will leave forever.  If it premieres on or after the first day of summer 2014, you must leave forever.

Here\'s the part where he deflects by taking the bet because you got the terms backward and then starts jumping up and down and pointing at that to attempt to distract from his own pathetic fail. Not that we would allow you to risk yourself in the .000001% chance that the sun shines on this particular dog\'s ass anyhow.

If he\'s a man who stands behind his words, he takes the bet.  If he\'s a wuss hiding behind a computer screen in his parents\' basement, he doesn\'t.  I want to see his true character, if he can stand behind what he posts.

clemon79

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2013, 01:16:23 PM »

If he\'s a man who stands behind his words, he takes the bet.  If he\'s a wuss hiding behind a computer screen in his parents\' basement, he doesn\'t.  I want to see his true character, if he can stand behind what he posts.

Again, I urge you to look at the terms you posted a second time.

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2013, 01:22:51 PM »

Again, I urge you to look at the terms you posted a second time.

Ah, just caught that.  Editing now...

sshuffield70

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2013, 01:33:36 PM »
Does he even know who Scott is?  I know most of us know.  I\'m just asking if he knows.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2013, 02:22:25 PM »

Why do they have to \"show proof\" that they\'ve done anything.

I sure am tired of this [citation needed] nonsense.
Travis L. Eberle

clemon79

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2013, 02:26:57 PM »

Why do they have to \"show proof\" that they\'ve done anything.

Because Rahner has an extremely inflated sense of his own importance, in that he doesn\'t think he\'s an utter joke.

I sure am tired of this [citation needed] nonsense.

No, I think people should be expected to back up what they say, especially when said people have a long and illustrious history of unreliability.

Scott Robinson is not one of those people.