Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BuzzFeed: Inside The All-Plinko Episode of Price  (Read 3353 times)

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

Adam Nedeff

BuzzFeed: Inside The All-Plinko Episode of Price
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 09:30:27 PM »
Once the rehearsal was finished and the audience began loading in, Richards admitted he was nervous about the show running over. “I am very concerned about the run time,” he told BuzzFeed. “Plinko is a longer game. And then, because we’re adding in prizes in addition to the small prices that they have to price, that extends the run time even longer. So even if we just played basic Plinko at its normal time, we would be long. In this way, we will be extraordinarily long.”

You know, some show runners would have a solution to this in stone before even pulling the trigger on the mere idea of the theme show. 

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 10:06:08 PM »
Like not doing it?
Travis L. Eberle

tvmitch

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 11:38:43 AM »

Neat, thanks for sharing. I had never seen the top-down view of Plinko.

My TiVo didn\'t record last Friday\'s episode, but it doesn\'t look like I missed much.

You should follow me on Twitter

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 12:05:42 PM »
If you have the CBS app on an iDevice, or access to their website you could watch it. :) But you\'re not missing a whole lot.
Travis L. Eberle