Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Chase USA Statistics  (Read 1863 times)

Jeremy Nelson

The Chase USA Statistics
« on: November 06, 2013, 11:22:38 PM »

Hey all,

A few years back when American Gladiators was rebooted, some friends and I would grab some pizza and beer and place little bets before each event to make the show more interesting (with a side pot for whoever guessed closest to the number of times Hulk said \"Brother\"). To make it more \"official\", I kept gladiator stats by event to provide some context before wagers were placed. The second season added way too much and skipped over a good chunk of the events, so that fell by the wayside. I tried compiling stats on John Hatten earlier this year to really see how dominant a player he was, but i didn\'t have all 20 of his matches. Keeping stats of any kind is kinda hard without the data.

Anyway, to my point- I\'m compiling stats from Season 1 of The Chase (and I\'ll try to keep up with Season 2) to see if there are any interesting findings (e.g. when he wins, Mark takes an average of 93 seconds to catch the team, and never answers less than 85% of his questions correctly). It\'d be cool to do that for the UK version, but at this point, that would be a tad more time consuming. If anyone here wants to take a look at the stats, I\'ll be more than happy to post the spreadsheet as a living document to Google Docs so you can check as it\'s updated. Just let me know!

Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
The Chase USA Statistics
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 11:44:11 PM »

(with a side pot for whoever guessed closest to the number of times Hulk said \"Brother\").

I didn\'t have anything to add to the topic at hand, I\'m just happy that I get to make my \"scientific notation\" joke and the circumstances are right.
Travis L. Eberle

trustno1

The Chase USA Statistics
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 05:45:29 AM »

Yes please.

"Let the Memory live again!" - Cats

Jimmy Owen

The Chase USA Statistics
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 06:27:00 AM »

It might be fun to compile how much money was won before the contestants are defeated by Mark.

Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.