Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Shows where the lights dimmed at the end.  (Read 6898 times)

byrd62

Shows where the lights dimmed at the end.
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2013, 11:55:54 AM »

The original NBC version of Jackpot with Geoff Edwards also offered an end-of-show light dimming.

That Don Guy

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 04:04:19 PM »

The original NBC version of Jackpot with Geoff Edwards also offered an end-of-show light dimming.

Was that every episode?  The only dimming I remember on that show was for one episode, when an NBC voiceover announcer (not show announcer Don Pardo) said, \"A riddle and answer were deleted out of respect for Jack Benny\" (who had died recently).

BrandonFG

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 04:19:44 PM »

Was that every episode?  The only dimming I remember on that show was for one episode, when an NBC voiceover announcer (not show announcer Don Pardo) said, \"A riddle and answer were deleted out of respect for Jack Benny\" (who had died recently).

Here\'s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn6TL1YyDkg#t=7m36s\'>another closing, no Jack Benny mention. 

« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 04:20:48 PM by BrandonFG »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!