Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Two Sale of the Century questions  (Read 6004 times)

Vahan_Nisanian

Two Sale of the Century questions
« on: February 13, 2014, 10:11:37 AM »
1) The last episode on the Syndicated edition with the Shopping endgame had Bill/Lauren/Brad. What was the cash jackpot on that episode?

2) On the first Syndicated episode with the Winner's Board (Lloyd/Susan/Brad) was the randomizer on the Fame Game board in place?

If anyone has these two episodes, please check them to confirm.

ivoryman1986

Re: Two Sale of the Century questions
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 08:33:15 PM »
I hope catnap1972 can answer your questions Vahan, if you look over Andrew Kudey's collection, I'm sure you get the answer to those questions. It'd be best if catnap1972 has the aforementioned episodes in his collection, we all miss him on YT and hope he comes back to YT soon. JonSea, before you inform me, I don't think $otC is what caused him to close his YT account, it's the trolls that's ripping his uploads or he closed his YT account by accident.

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 08:39:11 PM »
Does Andrew Kudey have an account on this forum? The only other people I know of who would have one of, or both of them, are Ryan Rinkerman (allstar87) and Ian Wallis.

Bryce L.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 09:04:11 PM »
I don't think $otC is what caused him to close his YT account, it's the trolls that's ripping his uploads or he closed his YT account by accident.
I'd be more inclined to attribute it to the trolls, since I don't think you could close two accounts by accident (catnap1972 and teeveegameshowstoo)

ivoryman1986

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 11:06:34 PM »
I don't think $otC is what caused him to close his YT account, it's the trolls that's ripping his uploads or he closed his YT account by accident.
I'd be more inclined to attribute it to the trolls, since I don't think you could close two accounts by accident (catnap1972 and teeveegameshowstoo)
The troll you're talking about is NewsTelevisionSeries, which also went by 3 or 4 other accounts and posted the same videos as the ones uploaded as NewsTelevisionSeries. Boy I hope NewsTelevisionSeries can close his accounts altogether. Speaking of catnap1972, why hasn't he posted here in over a month? Is his internet connection down due to severe weather in his area, or is he still in the "comment pending" mode? Anyhow, catnap1972 and teeveegameshowstoo is the same person, boy do I miss these accounts. The problem is that now that making new YT accounts in returning to YT now requires a Gmail account, don't know if the Google+ account is required though.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 11:54:00 PM »
The troll you're talking about is NewsTelevisionSeries, which also went by 3 or 4 other accounts and posted the same videos as the ones uploaded as NewsTelevisionSeries. Boy I hope NewsTelevisionSeries can close his accounts altogether. Speaking of catnap1972, why hasn't he posted here in over a month? Is his internet connection down due to severe weather in his area, or is he still in the "comment pending" mode? Anyhow, catnap1972 and teeveegameshowstoo is the same person, boy do I miss these accounts. The problem is that now that making new YT accounts in returning to YT now requires a Gmail account, don't know if the Google+ account is required though.

Maybe this is part of the reason why he doesn't post here anymore. Life too.

And I have to call for citation on the Youtube requiring a Gmail account for new accounts period.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Thunder

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 12:09:33 PM »
Who was the person that made a comment a while back about two Furbies talking to each other?

dale_grass

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 12:13:47 PM »
Quote from: Vahan_Nisanian

Quote from: ivoryman1986

Quote from: Bryce L.

Thunder

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2014, 12:16:53 PM »
Bwahahahahahaha! Well played, sir.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2014, 12:18:24 PM »
More specifically to answer Thunder's query I think that honorific goes to Matt O.
Travis L. Eberle

dale_grass

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2014, 12:32:17 PM »
Thunder and I must think alike: I was rounding up the Furbys (Furbies?) while he was made his post.  And yes, Matt O. was the first to draw the parallel.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2014, 11:39:22 PM »

Please tell me those aren't actual Furby designs...
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

PYLclark86

• The Consolation Prize... to Your Heart <3
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2014, 08:49:01 PM »

My goodness! Look at those fabulous Furby Fabergé eggs!
*Indecipherable screaming*